Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the Client Executive at Headspace Health:
Headspace Health’s Client Success team engages our Ginger and Headspace for Work clients to drive adoption, engagement, and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new clients by engaging teams from launch, driving ongoing adoption and engagement strategies and managing renewals and expansions. Our Client Success Group works cross functionally with the rest of the Headspace Health organization to uncover new ways to make Headspace Health a part of everyday life and to improve our product. This role will work closely with the Client Success Group to support the management, retention and growth of our clients in the SMB and Mid-Market Segment.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Manage the relationship with Ginger & Headspace clients; including conveying and claiming our company value, building deeper partnerships with clients, responding to inquiries from clients about Ginger’s service, troubleshooting issues for clients, etc.
- Work closely with other internal departments in support of clients
- Work with third-parties on behalf of clients, including consultants, eligibility vendors, etc.
- Maintain client-related documentation in all appropriate internal systems, including Salesforce.com
- Provide quarterly reporting to clients, conveying the value Headspace Health provides for the client and its employees
- Successfully execute client renewals
- Represent the voice of the client to inform our sales process and our product roadmap.
What you’ve accomplished:
- Client-facing experience
- Independent (willing to roll sleeves up to figure things out, and dig to find what is needed)
- Empathetic, curious, positive attitude with a desire to help our clients reach their goals
- Confident owning tasks to resolution and have an attitude of commitment to delivering client success.
- Proactive self starter – comfortable with a fast-paced, high growth environment (able to handle a frequently changing environment)
- Solutions orientated – willing to ask for help
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, with a focus on driving engagement
- Experience of either Healthcare or Wellbeing sectors advantageous
- Familiarity delivering metric-based reporting and experience owning client relationships are a big plus
- Experience in benefits, wellness and/or client management is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
Pay & Benefits:
The base salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skills and scope required, relevant licensure and certifications, and unique relevant experience and job-related skills. The base salary range for this role is $67,500 – $105,000.
At Headspace Health, cash salary is but one component of our Total Rewards package. We’re proud of our robust package inclusive of: base salary, stock awards, comprehensive healthcare coverage, monthly wellness stipend, retirement savings match, lifetime Headspace membership, unlimited, free mental health coaching, generous parental leave, and much more. Paid performance incentives are also included for those in eligible roles. Additional details about our Total Rewards package will be provided during the recruitment process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) is at the heart of our mission to improve the health and happiness of the world. At Headspace Health, we are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives while providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We continuously strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Apply now >