At LimeSurvey we are on a mission building the world’s #1 survey platform emphasized on ease of use, stability and extensibility. We do this together with our fast-growing community and an international team of survey fanatics in and around Hamburg.
You can find LimeSurvey in over 140 countries and 80+ languages: in listed companies, NGOs, local governments, small businesses and at universities
We need your help. If you know LimeSurvey and would like to support us, we look forward to receiving your application.
- As Customer Care Student you are the contact person for all LimeSurvey customers and those who want to become one.
- You will answer enquiries via chat and e-mail.
- You provide information about our products and memberships.
- You process incoming tickets and support our customers throughout the entire customer life cycle.
- You collect customer feedback and help to optimise internal processes.
- You take care of our knowledge base and the LimeSurvey manual.
- You are enrolled at a university (full-time).
- You are already familiar with the area of customer care.
- SaaS is not a foreign word to you.
- You have a heart for our customers.
- You work independently and in an solution oriented manner.
- You are tech-savvy and Open Source enthusiastic.
- You speak good English, otherwise German and/or French.
- You are communicative and enjoy working in a team.
- Varied, interesting and challenging tasks
- Participation in a young, growing team
- Room for creativity and your own ideas
- In-depth LimeSurvey knowledge
- Individual training opportunities
- Long-term prospects
Be sure to mention the magic word IAMLIME when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human.
Apply now >