As an Art Director, you’ll contribute to the growth and development of the organization in a variety of ways. Every day you’ll have the opportunity to use your skills to bring big ideas to life. We celebrate inquisitive team players who can regularly anticipate, adjust, and act in a rapidly changing market and marketing landscape—and find new opportunities within it.
Deloitte’s Marketing Excellence team combines the power of Deloitte’s brand with the most inspired marketing minds to produce envy-inducing business results. From events to social media to digital assets and execution, our blend of insights from our expert marketers and world-class creative talent from our Green Dot Agency produces attention-grabbing campaigns anchored in data-infused strategies. When stakeholders need next-level solutions that support their business objectives, Marketing Excellence is the partner that can transform big ideas into even bigger impact.
Work you’ll do
- Create and communicate concepts that intrigue and inspire both your peers and clients – with smart rationale to back them up
- Design comps, storyboards, initial graphic concepts, and final deliverables
- Brainstorm and develop campaigns while working with clients on multiple projects at once
- Collaborate and partner with copywriters to ensure that both the copy and the visuals are in perfect synch to make the concept as powerful, vivid, and compelling as possible
The successful candidate will possess
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment and build trusted relationships across a diverse group of stakeholders
- An understanding of how to communicate priorities, mitigate impacts, and manage multiple technical projects with competing deadlines and stakeholders, and where requirements often change.
- Executive presence with the ability to present ideas, make recommendations, provide rationale, and advise leaders and their teams on communications and marketing strategy
- 8+ years of campaign creation experience with a top agency or professional services firm
- Can develop multiple, differentiated creative concepts and solutions; Able to speak to the merits of each as it pertains to the brief and brand positioning
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (XD, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong design chops and a solid knowledge of the digital landscape
- Bachelor’s/4-year University degree preferred; equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience with project management tools such as Workfront
Must have a portfolio