Us: Apptio is the leading provider of cloud-based Technology Business Management (TBM) software that helps technology and financial leaders make strategic decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments.
Hundreds of organizations, including 50% of the Fortune 100, choose Apptio as their business system of record to align IT planning and spending with business priorities.
Developing our people is a core value at Apptio. We have a big focus on personal and professional development and offer many programs to support this. One of them being our Apptio GROW hours. All full-time employees receive 40 hours a year to dedicate to their professional or personal development.
We are not another start-up. You will get a chance to promote market-leading solutions and grow together with them. Apptio is an organization built on trust and we offer our employees flexible working hours. We know you will do your work even if you take a break to take care of your kids, have a 10k run, or just relax. To learn more about our office culture in Kraków, please visit https://www.apptio.com/company/apptio-poland/
You: Agile Solutions Consultant will be working on our product line, Apptio TargetProcess. We are developing a platform to support companies across the world in managing their work and processes. The product, implementation cycle consists of several stages:
- Implementation: process mapping, solution design and implementation, proof-of-concept support
- Training: train the trainers, hands-on workshops, preparation for the end-users rollout, Q/A sessions
- Customer Success: customer support, health checks, new solutions implementation
- Through mentorship, be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in customer engagements
- Facilitate ATP design sessions, using tools like Miro, gaining consensus on approach
- Build competency in Agile domain and solutions
- Manage scope, timeline, deliverables, and budget as defined in the Professional Services agreement with ability to be self-sufficient for small-to-medium engagements
- Contribute to best practice documentation for ATP implementations
- Collaborate with customer on a “Train the Trainer” approach for a core group Apptio Targetprocess Power Users on Apptio Targetprocess Basics, administration, advanced reporting, and solutions implemented
- Full understanding of Agile, SAFe principles
- Strong analytical skills but may need additional guidance generating insights out of the product suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
- We are a well-established product company, and your role will be to ensure we are still at the very top of our software categories!
- Opportunity to work with great minds on cloud-native solutions
- Great private health care for you and your family
- Generous life insurance
- Sport card – just in case you want to go to a gym, swimming pool, or cross-fit
- 15 first days of sick leave in each rolling 12 months – paid 100%
- Freedom to choose contract: UoP and B2B
- Employee Assistance Program is designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could affect your home or work life, health, and general well-being. Fully confidential, available for you and your family members.
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing office on the 9th floor of brand new Fabryczna Office will give you a space to meet your new colleagues. We work in hybrid model (one / two days from the office) or fully remote.
- Bookable parking space
- Entertainment at the office – pool table, PlayStation, and even Prosecco!
- Team and Office celebrations
- After five years of employment –additional four days of annual leave/year
- Work-life balance – we understand and support the importance of striking a healthy balance between your work and personal life
Apply now >