As a Sales Development Manager (Outbound) at Shopmonkey, you will be responsible for ensuring continued success and growth across our Sales Development organization. This extends to both those that promote from within and those that we hire externally to join our org. These responsibilities extend to adding a high volume of qualified pipeline. As a Sales Development Manager, you will work closely with senior leadership across the organization to establish priorities, create and align on OKR’s, achieve hiring plans, and consistently obtain pipeline quota achievements to meet aggressive revenue goals on a monthly basis. You will work closely with sales, revenue operations, customer success and marketing teams to innovate and grow a strong customer base.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record that is consistent in quota attainment, performance and growth. Having experience working in SMB environments is a must. Candidates should possess the ability to show how they have and can effectively coach new and old reps, and grow a sales development team.
What you’ll own:
- Define initial outbound strategy to drive monthly pipeline from new prospective customers.
- Build a highly efficient and productive sales development team.
- Recruit, onboard and develop high performing and committed sales reps while ensuring a progressive career path for the future.
- Continually assess, clarify, and validate strategy and process (talk tracks, cadences, campaigns)
- Track, measure and report on sales effectiveness and adjust programs and strategies as necessary.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Demand Generation, Account Executives, and other teams to drive high conversion rates and efficient customer acquisition.
- Work cross-functionally internally to ensure messaging alignment and operational coordination.
- Create a predictable prospecting model that enables accurate forecasting on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the auto services industry, including industry trends, workflow, business processes, and key competitors.
- 2+ years of sales or sales development experience with SaaS (management or team lead)
- Must be efficient in working with a growing tech stack: SFDC, Salesloft, Chilipiper, Gong.io, etc.
- SaaS experience prospecting into SMB
- Have the ability to get buy-in from your team of reps of sales org goals
- Have demonstrated collaboration, persuasion, and mentorship/coaching skills
- Great attitude and self-motivation. You act with the team’s best interest in mind, with the ability to productively handle change management.
- You have a proficiency and knowledge of various solution-selling methodologies and best practices
- Take ownership of your work and have strong leadership, coaching, creativity, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position is compensated with a base salary of $90,000 with an uncapped commission target of $40,000 annually. This position is also eligible for equity and standard company benefits.
Shopmonkey has become an amazing environment where employees feel that they are valued as people, and not just worker bees. To ensure that our team thrives, we invest in the following perks:
🏡 Fully Remote Work!
- $1,000 to set up your home office
- $20 phone/internet monthly reimbursements
- Virtual activities and in-person meet-ups
- Laptop and super rad swag provided
- Unique opportunity: This is the best form of hybrid! All teams get to travel and meet up for collaboration at least once/year. Shopmonkey also hosts an annual company-wide get together we call Rally
💪🏼 Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available the 1st of the month following hire date
- Short term and long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) available upon hire
✈️ Time Off
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off – take the time off you need!
🥰 Giving Back
- Matching donations for approved charitable organizations
- Group volunteer efforts
🌟 Personal & Professional Development
- Weekly internal product & company training sessions
- Monthly events & education activities focused on DEIB, personal and/or professional development
- Individual career progression plans and leadership/management training
Apply now >