WorkWave is looking for a Content Specialist to help us improve how we communicate with our audience about our TEAM Software by WorkWave products and tell the overall brand story in original, accurate, creative and attention grabbing ways.
We need someone who can do more than just write copy. We’re looking for a creative thinker who can put strategic ideas and visions into compelling words and stories that help sell TEAM Software by WorkWave and its products to our key audiences and also help tell our brand story. Whether in print, email, web, social, audio or film, we are looking for someone who can ultimately help us produce compelling content that catches the attention of our audience, while connecting the dots between our product and corporate messages, as well as help to heighten the brand awareness of the work we produce. This role will be essential in our continued efforts to produce engaging content that communicates the value of TEAM Software’s solutions directly to the industries we serve.
We are seeking a fresh and creative thinker with a strong portfolio of work behind them that shows concepts, ideas and hooks for campaigns and videos.
A GLOBAL COMPANY WITH A LOCAL PRESENCE:
• We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and provides employees with the flexibility of collaborating in the office or the option to work virtually if desired.
• We have employees in over 30 states, 7 countries and many regional offices – each with their own set of perks and opportunities to give back to the local community.
• Whether you work remotely or take advantage of one of our offices, you’ll find a community of WorkWavers that value diversity, and care deeply about our products, clients, our communities and each other.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, NO MATTER WHERE YOU DO IT:
• Our HQ is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
• With everything you could find in a great downtown — from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works “Metroburb” is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
• Pharmacy, urgent care, bank, restaurants, florist, gym, dentist, outdoor patio bar and weekly farmers market all conveniently located on the first floor – making running errands on a break a breeze.
• We work hard but play hard too…need a break? When in the office kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
• Great! Our teams are well versed at working collaboratively in a fully virtual environment. We keep our offices available to all to use when working remotely isn’t feasible, or to help with cross training, team building and/or brainstorming.
RELAX, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401(k) with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance Program through TotalCare offering free counselling 24/7/365, plus financial counselling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• 24/7 access to virtual medical care with Teledoc
• Floating time off for holidays and/or your birthday
• Quarterly awards based on peer nominations
• Regional discounts and perks
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz!
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
• Recently named one of The Software Report’s 3rd annual list of the Top 100 Software Companies of 2022 (worldwide!)