Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
We are looking for an Account Executive, Enterprise to join our dynamic team of creatives, engineers, marketers, and brilliant business folks. You aren’t the typical salesperson, and we aren’t the typical design tool company. At Figma we think outside the box, lift constraints that block our imagination everyday and we expect you to do the same. With this role you’ll get in at the ground floor in a fast growing sales org. You’ll consult with our existing customer base and potential customers in driving meaningful relationships that add value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line.
Figma is growing and moving fast. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of Fortune 1000 customers. You won’t be alone! Figma has an incredible team and you’ll work closely with other groups including Support, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Community. You will report directly to our Manager of Enterprise Sales.
What you’ll do at Figma
- Build a strong sales pipeline while exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work closely with cross functional teams to ensure sales effectiveness
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within Enterprise accounts
- Be part of a team dedicated to promoting Figma to existing and new customers
- Help build the foundation and processes for all customer facing teams at Figma
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- 5+ years of sales experience in a SaaS business, ideally focused on Enterprise
- Experience in selling to technical audiences
- Shown ability to close complex sales cycles
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
- Problem solving skills, a great attitude, and a fighting spirit
- Communication super powers
- Experience with UX/UI design principles
- Experience selling collaboration tools
- Proficiency with sales and marketing automation tools
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Pay Transparency Disclosure
If based in Figma’s San Francisco or New York hub offices, this role has the annual base salary range stated below.
Job level and actual compensation will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process (including skills and prior relevant experience, potential impact, and scope of role), market demands, and specific work location. The listed range is a guideline, and the range for this role may be modified. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, the pay range is localized according to employee work location by a factor of between 80% and 100% of range. Please discuss your specific work location with your recruiter for more information.
Figma offers equity to employees, as well a competitive package of additional benefits, including health, dental & vision, retirement with company contribution, parental leave & reproductive or family planning support, mental health & wellness benefits, generous PTO, company recharge days, a learning & development stipend, a work from home stipend, and cell phone reimbursement. Figma also offers sales incentive pay for most sales roles. Figma’s compensation and benefits are subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Annual Base Salary Range (SF/NY Hub):
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Apply now >