Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for Marketing Program Manager to join our enterprise tech client’s Category Management team.
Would you like to
- Team Management: Work with the Category Management team on overall field readiness, cadence, strategy, planning, and execution, including:
- Update and maintain team SharePoint, the Category teams’ site, and CDS Hub. Meet with security to understand best practice.
- Utilize One Note to take meeting notes for all team meetings including the Weekly team meeting, SPC’s, and field community calls. Notes should be delivered to the category team within 6 hours of the meeting.
- Interfacing with internal partners to deliver weekly community meeting agenda
- Manage team calendar by scheduling meetings, ensuring the correct attendees, and scheduling rooms. Send category lead a list of all meetings and confirm attendees on Mondays.
- ROB/Event Management: Support key events, including:
- Facilitating overall program and business management
- Driving planning and timeline, ensuring all stakeholders in Category and Product Marketing are aligned
- Driving logistical and administrative tasks associated with event planning such as PO management, scheduling side meetings, tracking headcount, etc.
- Create vendor teams, identify stakeholders, create orchestration model, align incentives, workback schedule, open issues list, resolution process, workstream, and create an integrated plan
- Manage and update rhythm of the business calendar to share with community and category team to ensure alignment to key milestones
- Travel to events as needed
- Community Management: Drive necessary content, tools, and meetings as needed to determine field needs and work with relevant stakeholders to pilot/develop/maintain programs, including:
- Maintain who’s who document by working with R6 leads quarterly to ensure document stays up to date
- Building and providing content for weekly newsletter
- Create and maintain the Xbox Category onboarding guide summarizing available tools and resources available to the regional category team
- Consolidate and summarize best practices in the field and develop forum and timing for sharing broadly to field and partner teams
- Create and maintain the program and offer map
- Field management
We would like you to have
- 7+ years of program management experience
- 5+ years of category marketing experience
- 5+ years of data analysis experience using Power BI
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
- Experience work for Microsoft or other enterprise tech companies is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Would you like to work for an organization that
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe – diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Compensation Range: $115K – $135K
Apply now >