Tawkify has identified a transformative product vision and northstar. We are looking for exceptional product team members who are excited about shaping our vision and having a very large impact. The Sr. Product Manager will work closely with all major team functions – Operations, Matchmaking, Marketing, Legal, Design, Engineering, and specifically lead initiatives to ensure we have the best-in-class internal experience for our Operations team. The Operations team works behind the scenes to ensure a delightful Client experience, focusing on everything from understanding the best fit Matchmaker to streamlining all aspects of availability, scheduling, and balancing the logistical needs of our Matchmakers. You will define strategic platform investments that help our internal product improve over time and work closely with internal stakeholders to identify, define and prioritize initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have both service product & technology product experience, deep knowledge of product analytics, and creative development processes. You have experience leading the end to end product lifecycle. You will work tightly with designers and engineers to validate potential solutions and collaborate, adjust, and iterate quickly. You will thrive in an objective-oriented environment that values collectively finding the best outcomes.
- Focused on Execution: You have the organizational and analytical skills to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Strategic Intuition: You can synthesize external and internal data and team feedback to develop a coherent roadmap for our growing product needs
- An Analytical Approach: You can properly evaluate the success or failure of features and use data to guide next steps. A Collaborative Style: You work comfortably across teams and disciplines leveraging their talents, expertise, and insight to achieve shared goals
- Strong User Empathy: You can imagine the world as others see it and understand their motivations and needs
- Exceptional Communication Skills: You have excellent written and oral communication skills to drive the product vision within the organization
- A Commitment to Quality: You understand that a variety of stakeholders depend on platforms and that maintaining quality is a key feature
- Have experience working with customer facing content libraries, wellness products, and/or subscription based services (nice to have)
- Work with multiple departments and leadership to set product strategy.
- Speed up decision making for your team by ensuring projects start with the right data, research, and analysis
- Translate research and ambiguous ideas into tightly scoped, actionable plans
- Talk to users to reveal their core problems and needs and translate these into product requirements
- Write SQL to dig into data to identify new opportunities and analyze existing products. Do whatever it takes to make your team and product successful.
- You’ll never say, “That’s not my job.” You have: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Empathy for users and a desire to talk to them about their problems. The ability to manage uncertainty and ambiguity well. You can make decisive calls without enough information.
- 8+ years experience building and shipping web applications as a designer, engineer, or product manager.
- Strong working knowledge and fluency in data analytics, analytical tools, or related experience.
- Deep intuition and passion for product.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize complex information, with an affinity towards digesting large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to quickly turn data analysis into a strong narrative that leads to recommendations and enhances our understanding of the business.
- Strong leadership. Effective communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves wherever and whenever needed. Nice to Have:
- Experience leveraging machine learning models strategically
Apply now >