At LimeSurvey we are on a mission for building the world’s #1 survey platform emphasized on ease of use, stability and extensibility. We do this together with our fast-growing community and an international team of survey fanatics in Hamburg.
You can find LimeSurvey in over 140 countries and 80+ languages: from local governments, NGO’s and universities to students, small business owners and public traded companies.
We are currently growing our Customer Success Team of 3 and could use some help. If you’re looking for the next challenge in Customer Care, you might have just found it.
This will be your arena:
As a Customer Care team member, you will help us in building our customer success department by setting up our customer lifecycle and creating training material, analyzing current product usage and identifying specific improvement opportunities. Further you will dig into topics related to retention, renewals, adoption and expansion opportunities.
Our Customer Care team also handles inquiries via email and chat in a customer-focused and solution-oriented manner. You will also take care of our customers invoicing and dunning process.
You will be in charge of customers onboarding and handling a part of our inbound customer requests and tickets.
Last but not least, you will be passing on user feedback to our internal departments in order to optimize our product.
What you will be doing:
- You will help and support our customers, give advice and respond to diverse inquiries, ranging from payment issues, refunds, cancellations and the creation of new orders
- Complex tickets, these also need a solution
- Translate customer feedback into actionable insights
- Maintenance of our knowledge base, manuals and translation
- Figure out what’s next at our Customer Success department
What you will NOT be doing:
- Open and close tickets all day long
- Respond automatically to customers or let them hanging for a while
This is you:
You care about your customers and strive for excellence:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Either German or French or any other languages would be a plus
- You are tech savvy and tech-minded as our product ‘still’ is
- You have a good sense of humor
- You have experience with a Saas company
- You have experience with Customer Success, CRM’s, and Ticket Management Systems
- You are comfortable in a startup environment
- You can work fully autonomously
The task ahead is varied, interesting and challenging. You will work in a startup environment. You will have the chance to work with a growing international team. There is plenty of room for creativity and your own ideas. We offer a dynamic working environment with flexible hours remote, from home, or in the office if you’re nearby at headquarters in Hamburg. As well as an appropriate salary package based on cost of living including: paid vacation, local public holidays, paid sick leave & parental leave, employment & contractor options.
Apply now >