The Adaptavist Group is a global family of companies with a common goal. We combine the best of teamwork, technology, and processes, helping all kinds of businesses be better today and tomorrow.
We are experts at delivering enterprise software, tailored solutions, and quality services across some of the world’s most trusted technology ecosystems, including Atlassian, AWS, Slack, GitLab, and Aha!
We make change happen. From anywhere.
Our flexible, remote-first way of working means that work can fit around your life, rather than your life fitting around work.
About the role
As Head of Field Marketing for the EMEA region you will be responsible for leading a team who takes care of the execution of marketing activities and sales opportunity development across a geography for The Adaptavist Group – working in partnership with the sales team who also support growth across the Group. Together you will drive retention and growth in existing customer accounts whilst at the same time bring new target customers into the group, meet sales pipeline development and acceleration needs – and across everything; support our continued growth ambitions.
As a true results-driven experienced professional, you will thrive on overseeing a program of activities that drive growth and align with pipeline goals. You will possess amazing organisational skills, stakeholders skills, customer understanding and building strong relationships with a truly data-driven mindset. Key to success in this role will be the ability to influence, partner and work across the many teams within The Adaptavist Group to create successful outcomes. You will contribute to the wider business through leadership, knowledge sharing and mentoring.
What you’ll be doing
Marketing planning and execution
- Work with the Practice Marketing team and other senior leaders to understand and articulate the growth opportunities for the region, using research & data to drive insights.
- Jointly with the Practice Marketing team, lead regional marketing planning activity, acting as the voice of the region, understanding the critical role that your region plays within The Adaptavist Group strategy
- Oversee all campaign activities in the region, whilst closely collaborating with all other teams/suppliers for successful outcomes which will heavily focus on integrated multi-channel campaigns and events, through to the qualification of sales-ready opportunities through the sales development team
- Ownership of key metrics and achievement for the region to understand and articulate the impact being created, with regular stakeholder reporting and optimisation.
- Responsible for full marketing budget allocation and management for the region as part of regular planning cycles
Measurement, outcomes focus
- Measures and reports on the impact of our regional marketing initiatives, in line with strategic aims and targets to actively improve their impact and recommending revised activities to improve ongoing results
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activity and best practices to continuously optimize marketing strategies
- Financial acumen and management – undertake financial management including budgeting, forecasting and reporting of the team budget
Team leadership and mentoring
- Be an active leader of the marketing and partnerships leadership team, actively participating in QBRs, business reviews, etc
- Lead and set the standards, performance expectations and behaviours for the entire team ensuring alignment to the marketing strategy.
- Act as both a business and functional leader; making decisions that benefit both your team and the wider Adaptavist Group
- Recruit and onboard new talent in order to achieve defined strategic aims. Develop current and future growth plans for the team taking into consideration both the team and wider Adaptavist Group requirements and needs.
- Utilise targets and budgets to build growth plans and increasing competence within the team to achieve defined strategic aims. Empower your team leads to recruit for their teams effectively.
- Bring your expertise and influence to teams outside of your immediate team, across the marketing and partner team and to the wider business through mentoring.
- Influence and educate senior colleagues by presenting the team’s work in executive meetings and across the business.Contribute to improvement initiatives across the Group to support the wider development and growth of the Group, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and high performance throughout your team and the wider business