Embark is a business expert television. We provide a video platform for businesses to host livestream events, upload educational content for team members, and distribute their content to a wider audience. We offer tools and features to enhance videos, sell tickets to livestream events and secure storage solutions, and educational resources to help creators grow their digital communities.
We are seeking an experienced and proven enterprise Account Executive who thrives in startups and is adept at selling to technical buyers. If you are driven and resourceful, if you are creative and solution-oriented, if you are excited about joining a startup as an early member of the Sales team and having the chance to greatly impact its development and the company’s future, this may be the right opportunity for you. Candidates must be phenomenal team players while fully capable of completing tasks in a self-directed manner. As a Senior Account Executive in SaaS sales, you will engage with enterprise-size companies to develop and close new business deals in the US. Success will require an ability to think strategically to design a value-based engagement for customers. You will show how Embark can improve its bottom line whilst optimizing its business performance in a way they have never experienced. You will interact with the CEO and show how automation and our events platform create unprecedented efficiency, transparency, and the ability to mitigate and reduce risks. You will have the opportunity to create Embark’s largest sales engagements to support our accelerated growth. We are leading the way within the industry, where AP automation mandates in various markets create significant expansion and growth opportunities for Embark and our sales. You, together with our remarkable team and our industry-leading solutions combining decades of innovation and experience, will make it all just happen for our customers. What will you be doing?
- Develop and run the entire sales process, spearheading the effort around every opportunity and rallying the team as needed in order to demo, quote, negotiate, and close business.
- Setting up and managing pre-sale POCs with prospects whenever appropriate.
- Proactively source new leads and new business opportunities, generating, managing, and forecasting a sales pipeline in your region.
- Presenting our product and articulating its benefits to senior executives in client meetings, anticipating, managing and influencing prospect objections.
- Building strong and long-lasting relationships with the teams at the accounts as well as ensuring a high level of responsiveness during and after closing the opportunity.
- Help us develop and refine a repeatable, scalable sales motion.
What do you bring to the team?
- 3+ years of go-to-market experience
- 3+ years minimum experience in a SaaS, quota-carrying sales role, ideally in data, analytics or infrastructure tech.
- 3+ years of running the complete sales cycle from qualification to close.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about technology and Data, and about how it can help businesses.
- Tech savviness and quick to learn, use and demonstrate a technical product as well as to articulate its value proposition.
- Driven to excel and to meet and exceed targets, often autonomously, in a fast-changing environment.
- Excitement about the role and about joining a deeply technical team that is driven to change the way Big Data Products are built and to help build out the Sales function.
- Proven track record of CRM hygiene, transparency and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of the Data Warehousing and Analytics technology space and key players.
- Strong customer-facing skills, executive presence with the ability to build credibility and trust with senior executives within customer accounts
- Ability to LEAD a virtual deal team, defining the vision and plan for each deal and driving collaboration with colleagues across Solution Value Consulting, Professional Services, Customer Success, external business partners, Embark’s leadership and other stakeholders.
- Track record of developing value for prospective customers and differentiation for their solution through a consultative sales approach
- Familiarity with complex selling processes and methodologies where solutions are sold to multiple players
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- You always put team success over individual success
- You are humble, enjoy learning and receiving feedback
- You take true end-to-end ownership of everything you’re working on
- You’re ambitious and can showcase proven resilience
- You’re fast, enjoy hitting deadlines, and see projects through to completion
- You are a scrappy, intrinsically motivated, self-starter
- You have exceptional time management, organizational capabilities, and attention to detail
- A love of hunting for and generating new leads through various channels such as cold calling, email campaigns, networking, and referrals
To apply for the role, answer the following question/s:
- Please provide your LinkedIn profile.
- Are you comfortable establishing processes for go-to-market strategy?
- Tell us about your startup experience.
Apply now >