We help people and companies collect, organize, and visualize data to deliver competitive advantage
As part of the Energy and Water SaaS team, a Service Delivery Manager forges a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with assigned accounts to cultivate customer success. This role is committed to ensuring that customers move positively through the customer lifecycle and that they receive the support they need to achieve their business & operational objectives. This is a key, customer-facing role within the Energy and Water SaaS team and requires a dedicated professional with an exceptional ability to manage customer relationships. The Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
As the SaaS customer’s central point of contact, the Service Delivery Manager orchestrates services across commercial management, adoption and transformation to ensure that the customer is set up for success.
You thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment. Ensuring that our customers realize their objectives and business transformation goals is your key motivation. With strong problem-solving skills and organizational awareness, you can intervene where needed to ensure that any roadblocks to customer success are removed as efficiently as possible.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Range and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the United States only
Hiring Range: from $88,500 to $199,500 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience, market conditions and locations, as well as reflect Oracle’s differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
1. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
2. Short term disability and long term disability
3. Life insurance and AD&D
4. Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
5. Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
6. Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
7. 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
8. Paid time off: Flexible Vacation is provided to all eligible employees assigned to a salaried (non-overtime eligible) position. Accrued Vacation is provided to all other employees eligible for vacation benefits. For employees working at least 35 hours per week, the vacation accrual rate is 13 days annually for the first three years of employment and 18 days annually for subsequent years of employment. Vacation accrual is prorated for employees working between 20 and 34 hours per week. Employees working fewer than 20 hours per week are not eligible for vacation.
9. 11 paid holidays
10. Paid sick leave: 72 hours of paid sick leave upon date of hire. Refreshes each calendar year. Unused balance will carry over each year up to a maximum cap of 112 hours.
11. Paid parental leave
12. Adoption assistance
13. Employee Stock Purchase Plan
14. Financial planning and group legal
15. Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
Personalised job alerts
Set up personalised e-mail alerts about similar remote jobs