Hi there! We’re WebFX, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US. We’ve been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 8 years in a row and we’d love to meet you. We’re looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
You Might Be a Great Fit For This Position if You Have
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Successful Fxers in this role have majored in English, Communications, Professional Writing, and other related fields
- GPA above 3.4
A Few Related Skills and Experiences
(This is an entry-level role, and experience in every one of these areas is not required – we will train you on what you need to know! But the following skills/experience are awesome to have, and will help get your career off to a running start):
- Part-time/summer job/internship experience is a must
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Experience writing in a digital format (blogging, etc.)
- Ability to adapt your writing style to fit a variety of tones, voices, and audiences
- Professional or academic backgrounds spanning any and all industries
Any of these Signature FXer Traits
- You have a strong passion for writing
- You love research and get excited about getting into the nitty-gritty details of complex topics
- You are a professional, dependable, and independent worker with a strong work ethic
- You’re self-motivated, thrive on challenges, and enjoy getting things done
- You have an eye for detail and dedication to high-quality work
- You have an exceptional level of follow-through
- You are a proactive, creative problem-solver who faces challenges with a can-do mindset
- You possess excellent time management skills
- You work with a sense of urgency and can consistently meet deadlines
- You are a lifelong learner who loves to grow and stretch outside of your comfort zone, and are always looking to improve your skills
If any of these sound like you, then we want to hear from you! We are committed to growing 1% better everyday, and we believe working at WebFX could quite possibly make your life 1(00)% better – after all, you would be surrounded by the #BestCoworkersinPA!
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Work with WebFX in a long-term partnership as part of our remote Copy team
- Write and edit an array of content types (think blogs, sales copy, long form content, etc), and spanning over 800+ industries
- Produce work for over 5,000 publishers and clients on the web and in the media
- Perform research to better understand the topics assigned, and be able to clearly communicate them to the client’s audience
- Manage your time effectively in order to turn around projects on deadline
- Troubleshoot, solve problems on the fly, and figure things out independently when needed – take initiative and accountability for all assigned projects
- Enjoy flexibility in this 40-hour/week independent contractor position, with the opportunity to tackle assignments from the location of your choosing!
What To Expect From Life on Our Copy Team
- This position is fully remote! Work from anywhere as long as you have a great internet connection, a reliable laptop, and a comfortable workspace
- This position requires 40 hours of availability per week, but our writers enjoy a high level of flexibility in their daily schedule
- Our Remote Copy roles are designed with longevity and stability in mind – some of our most experienced writers and editors have been working with us for over 10 years!
What You’ll Get From Us!
Opportunities to Learn and Train With Our Team
Each of our partners benefits from our world-class training program. As part of our mission, we commit to helping our team and partners stay on the leading edge of the industry. We achieve this through ongoing training programs, incentives for learning, regular Lunch-and-Learns, and more
A Place to Grow Your Career
WebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new FXers who meet or exceed position performance metrics
In addition to the compensation provided to the contractor, WebFX offers 6 paid holidays along with a $180 monthly retainer to utilize as the contractor sees fit in order to better perform the agreed-upon services to WebFX
As an independent contractor, you get to choose your optimal work schedule and have the convenience of working from home
Make a Difference
WebFX strives to not only improve the lives of our clients and everyone who works for them, but to make a tangible difference on a global level as well. Through #FXBuilds, our goal is to positively change the lives of 10,000 people by 2024. Your work will contribute to #FXBuilds by helping us reach client goals!
Contractors are eligible for performance bonuses totaling up to $1,000 per year
- Hourly Rates starting between $18 and $21. An annual income equivalent to $42k to $46k (potentially higher based on work experience)
- $1k potential in bonuses annually
- $200+ monthly stipend: Extra cash for whatever you deem necessary to improve your remote work life! Other writers and editors have used this bonus to cover their various expenses such as Internet, health care expenses, contributions to their rent, luxuries for their home office, and much more. This bonus is provided as a thank-you for your ongoing contributions and loyalty to WebFX.
- $1200 travel stipend: Recharge your batteries! WebFX cares deeply about maintaining a work/life balance and understands the importance of mental health. This travel stipend is earned after your first 365 days on the team and will continue to be provided once every 365 days thereafter. If you want to travel abroad or spend some time at the beach for some relaxation, we’ll cover up to $1200 of your expenses!
Apply now >