Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
- Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
- Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
- Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
- Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
- Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
- Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
- The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
- You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
- You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
- You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
- You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
- You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
- You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
Our Data Science and Analytics team specializes in deciphering complex blockchain and financial markets data, working closely with teams like GTM, Product Management, and Engineering to drive growth, monitor risk, and build innovative products and metrics. Harness your expertise in pattern recognition, trend analysis, and machine learning to design cutting-edge on-chain products and enhance existing blockchain oracle solutions. Join us in shaping the future of the industry through data-driven decision-making and collaborative problem-solving.
You will be working on a huge array of blockchain financial and economic problems, from understanding the impact that gas has on product economics, to modeling out cross-chain token liquidity, to helping to evaluate capital investment ROI for new blockchain products. You will also be working closely with the teams responsible for product pricing, product parameterization and market sizing to help build the firsts first fully sustainable decentralized oracle network. This person’s work will have a tremendous impact on how the Chainlink network grows sustainably.