At the end of this thrilling journey, you’ll become a proud member of Hack The Box, with the ultimate mission to help redefine cybersecurity expertise. Get ready for an exciting adventure into the world of cybersecurity! 🚀🔒💻
The core mission of the Account Executive:
The main objective is generating revenue goal, bringing on new exciting logos and driving long-term sustainable business. Manage pipeline by drive inbound and outbound opportunities to a successful and strategic close, with the help of our BDRs, SEs, product marketing team and customer success. Attend relevant events and keep abreast of industry knowledge, to aid in a more genuine, consultative, strategic approach to selling. Most importantly, work closely with a diverse team of talent, where we all help each other to succeed.
The fellowship you’ll be joining:
The current team consists of 5 sales people across the European regions, split into Enterprise and Commercial territories. The sales team is certainly interconnected with most departments in the organization, as we act as a liaison of information from the market and our customers, back internally to our teams. We work closely with those in our commercial function to support the full customer journey from prospecting to onboarding to a sustainable relationship (BDRs, SEs, Customer Success, Billing) and we also work closely with marketing, product, engineering, legal and finance to drive efficient processes. You will be reporting to the Director of Sales – Europe.
Tools & weapons you’ll be using in your adventures:
Hubspot, Gong, JIRA, Leapsome, The Hack the Box platform.
The adventures that await you after becoming Account Executive at Hack The Box:
- Acquire new logo opportunities and grow a robust pipeline of sales opportunities
- Develop a growth strategy/territory plan focused both on commercial growth and customer satisfaction
- Identify channel partners and distributors and build strong relationships with them
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers to explore upselling opportunities
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs as well as map out the existing market landscape and industry trends
- Prepare sales contracts in accordance with company guidelines
- Partner with BDRs, Customer Success, and Sales Engineers
- Keep records of sales, revenue, and invoices, and update the company’s CRM
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
Skills, knowledge, and experience points required to unlock the role of Account Executive at Hack The Box:
- Substantial experience in tech sales roles i.e Account Executive, New Business Development
- Demonstrated results in growing a business in the European region
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills for making initial contact, ongoing communication with customers and business associates, and company presentations, meetings, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create, progress, and close opportunities with good CRM hygiene and accurate forecasting
What your Hack The Box adventure will have in store:
- 🎯You’ll have the exhilarating opportunity to contribute to a product that is highly appreciated by users and the cybersecurity community at large.
- 🎯 You’ll experience a highly supportive and caring environment, fostering growth, flexibility, and autonomy.
- 🎯 You’ll embark on an exciting journey of continuous learning and problem-solving, leveling up as our organization grows.
- 🎯 Most importantly, you’ll have a blast at HTB 🥳 because fun is an essential ingredient in our recipe for success! Just wait until you see our global meet-ups!
The gems you’ll be enjoying as Account Executive:
- Private Health Care & Life Insurance
- Home Office Allowance
- Ticket Restaurant Allowance
- Paid paternity leave
- Dedicated budget for training and professional development, participation in conferences
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Full access to the Hack The Box lab offerings; so you can learn how to hack 😉
- Fully remote is an option. But we do have an office in London!
The Quest of Becoming Hack The Box’s Account Executive:
- Level 1: Like in any game, you start as a Noob. Level one’s objective: submit your application.
- Level 2: Now you’re officially ranked as Hacker and you’re ready to meet the Talent Acquisition team. Level’s objective: highlight your past achievements, ambitions, and values.
- Level 3: As a Pro-Hacker at level 3, you’ll unlock the “boss level”, which involves meeting the hiring manager. Level’s objective: connect with the hiring manager and share with them your achievements.
- Level 4: Now you’re an Elite Hacker! Level’s objective: complete an assignment that aligns with day-to-day job-related tasks and responsibilities.
- Level 5: Congratulations, you’re now a Guru! Not many reach this level 💪. Level’s objective: have a constructive, final conversation with senior leadership to explore the role and your future at HTB.
- Level 6: You’ve achieved the Omniscient rank and officially received an offer from HTB! To complete the last level and the Quest, all you need to do is accept the offer.
- QUEST COMPLETE. Congratulations, you’re officially one of us 🥳🎉🎇Your next quest: complete the onboarding.
- Hack Your Career, Today. Join us in this epic adventure of cybersecurity at Hack The Box! 🚀🔒💻
At Hack The Box, we are on a quest to find the most exceptional and enthusiastic talent to join our team. Whether or not you consider yourself a gamer, we value what makes you unique and want to know more about you. This job post provides just a glimpse of the incredible gamified experience our business and consumer customers enjoy through our platforms. So, if you’re ready to embark on a journey of disruption, growth, and adventure, we can’t wait to meet you!
Apply now >