Airbase is the top-ranked modern spend management platform for businesses with 100-5,000 employees. It’s the best way to control spending, close the books faster, and manage financial risk. Airbase software offers modules for Guided Procurement, Accounts Payable Automation, Expense Management, and a flexible corporate card program on a single collaborative platform. It can be implemented in full or as individual modules. Airbase automates all spending workflows and guides the process for all purchases — procure, pay, close. It brings efficiency to complex business processes like multi-stakeholder compliance and accounting needs like multi-subsidiaries, amortizations, and purchase orders. Flexible intake and approval workflows ensure oversight across all stakeholders and spend compliance. Airbase integrates with your other business systems and seamlessly syncs to popular general ledgers. Employees and accounting teams love using Airbase.
Summary of the role:
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to join our growing Revenue Operations team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, RevOps, you will be a key business partner to the go-to-market team across Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Success and Operations. You will work cross-functionally with the Go-To-Market (GTM) team, providing support, and ensuring required data is both available and accurate. Bringing your attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency, your goal is to help ensure we can hit our sales targets as accurately & efficiently as possible.
- Serve as the front line of GTM team support requests, managing tickets in JIRA and asks that come into our RevOps Slack channel
- Support the GTM team with reporting and dashboarding needs
- Help to maintain data integrity in our various GTM databases (Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, etc.), troubleshooting inconsistencies and making large-scale corrections where necessary
- Assist in optimizing Salesforce and other GTM systems to serve better the needs of the Sales, Customer Success, Business Development, Marketing and Finance teams
- Prioritize requests with consideration for both the immediate business needs and long-term scalability
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience (admin certification preferred)
- Very strong knowledge of Excel and the import/export of data from software tools, like Salesforce
- Familiarity with sales tools like Outreach.io, Zoominfo, Lean Data, Qualified, Gong, Sales Navigator (or similar)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities
- Well-organized, self-driven individual who is committed to detail and excellence and has experience driving internal processes
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in FinTech
- Salesforce certification
- Experience with Hubspot
*Must be able to work US hours
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity packages, comprehensive benefit plans, parental leave, and generous time off for all of our full-time roles.