Business administrator and Master in Marketing Management. 9 year experience in strategic marketing and trade marketing, with a high focus on delighting shoppers and developing brands across sales channels. Strong leadership and communication skills, with deep understanding of P&L. Passionate about achieving emotional and lasting ties between brands and consumers, and for serving healthier and fuller lives.
• Head of the trade plan for the cough & cold & allergies category, the most relevant within the business unit,
representing 31% of total business sales.
• Lead the excellence in execution in the different sales channels, along with One Commercial and POS teams,
achieving 92% of execution according to plan, and ensuring sell out coverage of at least 75% during campaigns
• Manage assigned budget of $4.5 million dollars per year, guaranteeing its proper execution and ensuring gross
to net per brand and channel.
• Allegra 120 OTC launch, driving Market Share (MS) from 2,3% to 5% in 12 months and achieving historic MS
growth of 1,2% during first month of launch. Also, generating a 66% Sell Out Increase of $623.000 USD. Launch
mainstays: distribution, detailing and display.
• Living Our Values recognition LOV (courage) for launching flu campaign and achieving 30% sell out increase Vs. previous year.
• Magic Building Block award winner for digestive health campaign execution in pharmacy chains and independent drugstores, bringing additional $45.000 USD in net sales.
• Pharmacy chains head, the most important channel with $21.5 million dollar sales per year, achieving 107
Evolution Index amidst pandemic year 2020.
• Responsible of a top 3 client of the company, with annual sales volume of $8.6 million USD.
• Developed 360o strategies within the client, aligned with brand plans to drive growth of OTC and generic brands, reaching 69% annual sell out growth of CHC which weights 40% of total business and driving Sell Out increase of $1.2 million USD throughout secondary exhibition, detailing and loyalty plans for clerks and shopper.
• Studied the current and emerging market trends as well as consumer & shopper trends, in order to propose new initiatives that add value to the business and stakeholders. Successfully tested cross category exhibitions with a consumption moment message, bringing a Sell Out increase of $33.000 USD during 6 month period.
• Accountable for identifying tendencies regarding consumption of multi-screen content, in order to create
opportunities to bond with readers and increase awareness. Launched OOH campaign, along with ATL and content suggestions with trending topics, rising the top of mind of Esquire Colombia in 7% according to print media consumption study in 2015, climbing 7 positions in the ranking of magazines and increasing readers in 19%.
• Responsible for the mobile tops up category, a $20.8 million-dollar business. Focused on deploying a strategy
based on distribution and detailing across sales channels, in order to meet demand of all mobile operators and
become the main top up supplier.
• Building Excellence Award for Telefonica’s bidding allocation, bringing an additional income of $348.000 USD.
• Lead and coordinate the banking correspondent’s channel along with mobile top ups category, with more than
7.000 Mom Pop stores on a nationwide level, achieving 7% increase of transactions volume by delivering direct key messages to all stores, according to payment and top up peaks.