I have been working as a Technical Support Engineer with various IT industries for more than 10 years supporting customers in EMEA, US as well as in APAC, such as a Senior Technical Support Engineer at Veritas Technologies LLC, an Associate Technical Support Engineer at Nexsan Technologies, a Technical Support Specialist at Seagate, a Senior Technical Support Engineer at APC by Schneider Electric.
Incomplete withdrew after 2 semesters.
● Supporting customers, products and services in a proactive and reactive manner.
● Managing complex support issues in a production environment.
● Working in Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management and Release
● Worked on Bank Technology Baselining project to review and analyze the current infrastructure landscape, document as-is findings, produce gap assessment and recommendation reports in preparation for Digital Transformation.
● Provides dynamic AutoSupport and Advanced Services by proactively monitoring identification of issues through heartbeats data from Veritas NetBackup and Backup Exec storage appliances worldwide in Tier 3 Security Operations Center (“SOC”) to diagnose a variety of potential issues, automated support case management, and guided workflow for faster issue resolution.
● Install, configure and troubleshoot NetBackup Storage in multi-platforms environments, such as VMWare vSphere, Windows server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
● Install, configure, diagnose and troubleshoot Unified Hybrid NAS, SAN and Archive storage including Hardware, Software and Operating Systems such as configure RAID type, Storage caching, iSCSI, FCoE, NFS, SMB, High Availability in multi-platforms environments, such as VMWare vSphere, Windows server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, UNIX and MacOS server.
● Install, configure, troubleshoot NAS and Storage on different OS platforms.
● Handled all warranty, complaints and technical troubleshooting issues.
● Responsible for day to day Desktop End User Support and Services, Service Desk Support functions, Desktop Support, System Request and System Access Management.
● Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and resolve problems associated with computer workstations, including Windows Server, Desktop Virtualization, XenDesktop and XenApp, Applications, laptops, printers, mobile devices.
● Proposed and Implemented Business Processes for WiMAX project.
● Supervising and coaching Network Surveillance and Helpdesk Engineer.
● Provisioned WiMAX Core Network such as Layer 2 switches, Layer 3 switches, routers,
ASN-Gateway, Elog servers, Firewalls, WiMAX based stations.
● Provided Post and Pre-sales support for InfrastruXure Central, InfrastruXure Manager, Environment Monitoring System.
● Setup and configure networking products such as InfrastruXure Central, Netbotz.
● Provided management product training such as InfraStruXure Central, Netbotz in datacenter.
● Provided IT Desktop technical support to IBM business users (IBMers).
● Install, configure and administer Windows Server.
● Monitored incidents from servers and network related issues and worked with third level support to resolve issues.