You must have an employer account and at least one active promoted job posted. If you don't have a listing, create one.
I have been responsible for implementing and executing marketing campaigns and automating lead delivery and business processes in previous roles.
Hit me up if you are looking for someone tech-savvy, with hands on marketing operations and execution experience and extensive remote work experience.
Looking for a similar role or a T-Shape role where i can further develop my skills in a particular aspect of digital marketing.
Worked as Marketing Technology Specialist and was responsible for the following activities:
– Designed, implemented and tested cross-channel software integrations
– Managed set-up and configuration of digital forms ensuring data deliver-ability for clients and for agency, digitised multiple complex HR/Admin forms and automated the process for the agency.
– Provided tech support and troubleshooting for the Technology stack used to support the clients
– Developed and implemented automated systems for client lead deliverability
– Researched marketing automation products, and other effective technologies to improve processes and efficiencies
– Audited and maintained existing software solutions used in conjunction with marketing campaigns and client support
– Assistance with website maintenance & client reporting
Joined Hakka Labs & Data Council (Formerly DataEngConf) back in 2017 as the first hire. Helped scale the business from 2 to 4 events a year in 3 continents, and local meetup communities in 18 cities across the globe while running their marketing and technical operations.
I worked extensively on HubSpot marketing professional stack implementing email marketing campaigns, building automated workflows, lead management, list management, list segmentations, email deliverability, website and landing pages development and maintenance. I also built from scratch brand awareness campaigns on LinkedIn & Twitter, lead generation system and cold outreach campaigns for potential sponsorships, speakers and attendees.