You must have an employer account and at least one active promoted job posted. If you don't have a listing, create one.
I apply my extensive knowledge, skills and experiences in administrative/office management, communication, project management, pensions management, records management, and workshop/training facilitation to positively impact the activities and performance of the organization towards the achievement of its mission.
• Support researchers’ managers and executives with daily clerical tasks
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Answer phone calls provide information to callers and senior researchers’
• Schedule appointments and update the calendar
• Make travel arrangements and reservations for senior researchers’
• Compose and type regular correspondence, like invitations and informative material
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Create spreadsheets and presentations
• Provide statistical and budget reports
• Greet and provide widespread support to visitors
• Develop, implement, and improve office policies and procedures
• Organize and maintain electronic and paper files of grant documents and resources
• Assist with data entry and coding in the grants database
• Track and report on research grants.
• Assist in the review of grant proposals submitted by Principal Investigators.
• Coordinate and manage awarded projects and fieldwork.
• Evaluated activities of the department.
• Wrote reports on projects.
• Facilitated training in Pensions Management.
• Marketed, collated, and documented activities of the department.
• Evaluated and reported on activities of the department.
• Provided varied services to students, lecturers, and staff.
• Managed logistics, coordination and photo-lab experiments.
• Researched on the One Right One People (OROP) Project of Rescue Mission.
• Researched on Most at Risk Population (Commercial Sex Workers) in Accra.
• Assisted in educating students and the public on safe sex practices.
• Administrative work.
• Record keeping and shelving services.
• Provided library research assistance