You must have an employer account and at least one active promoted job posted. If you don't have a listing, create one.
Homeschooling parent of two looking to return to the workforce. Hardworking, self-motivated critical thinker with years of experience assisting customers. Skilled at using technology, with quick and accurate data entry capabilities.
– Adapted teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests while still adhering to state testing requirements.
– Communicated with staff members and teachers to design comprehensive and individualized plans to optimize student education.
– Utilized educational software to meet curriculum requirements as well as enhance learning.
– Graded homework, quizzes, classwork and exams to report on progress of student achievements.
– Assisted customer service manager with complaints and issues during times of department short staffing.
– Resolved customer service issues using company processes and policies and provided updates to customers.
– Reviewed associate performance to identify training needs.
– Created and updated ISO information as necessary.
– Entered and processed customer orders to be sent and processed by manufacturing floor.
– Updated databases as needed to pull correct information.