You must have an employer account and at least one active promoted job posted. If you don't have a listing, create one.
Ever since I was a teenager, software development has been my passion. I still remember my initial days of programming when I was sitting in front of a desktop, with the basic cartridge loaded in, making it print “Hello! Kunal” for the very first time. As I went through the BASIC tutorial, it was almost magic, being able to get the computer to do whatever I wanted, just by typing in these funny little symbols, limited only by my own imagination and ingenuity. Throughout my high school, I latched on to any ideas for projects I could get, moving from “Hello World!” all the way to a simple GUI application using JAVA. I learned JAVA, then MySQL, tearing through any books I could find on anything remotely related to software development. I was insatiable.
So, now, in industry, this passion remains with me. There’s certainly a lot more to learn, yet more problems to solve, and yet more to build because we can grow only by learning. And for this I’m very grateful.
Specialties: Java,Kotlin,Android Development, Back End Development, Software Development, REST APIs
Academic: Data Structures and Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming, RDBMS, Operating Systems, Computer Networking
Currently learning blockchain and iOS development.
○ Improvising the Cricbuzz Android app for over 100 million users.
○ Responsible for development of new features in the app & fixing bugs.
○ Developed the live match streaming feature which will be used by over 100 million users to stream live matches.
○ Impacting more than 10 Million + users of Pratilipi & enhancing their experience on the platform.
○ Developed In App Update feature, new user on-boarding, new audio player & fixed critical bugs for the app.
○ Enhanced the app’s UI/UX by adding click effect to buttons & implemented dynamic sizes of home page items.
○ Developing backend and developing REST APIs using NodeJS and MongoDB.
○ Developing Android app using Kotlin and MVVM architecture.
○ Made an impact to more than 1000 coaching classes & helping them teach online and scaling their business.
○ Developed android apps and the backend for clients throughout the world.
○ Helped startups/small organizations/businesses in developing their product.