You must have an employer account and at least one active promoted job posted. If you don't have a listing, create one.
I would describe myself as an ambitious person as I am always eager to learn new things, meet new people, and work with great teams. I am a visual and quick learner, as in the past I have worked in different fields such as financial services, transportation, the food, and beverage industry, and the real estate industry. I have experience in the Human Resource field that is relevant to the job description. I like to help other individuals with any questions or concerns that I would be able to help with
Human Resource Management (Major)
Human Resource Management (Major)
• Answering multi-line phone systems quickly & pleasantly, Direct calls, and sending accurate messages via broker bay.
• Managing broker load listings to various boards, type offers on the MLS system and related offer/listing paperwork.
• Responding to email inquiries in a professional and timely manner, and maintaining various email accounts in an efficient manner.
• Greeting and directing office clients/ other associates pleasantly and professionally.
• Ability to work within various real estate-related programs daily.
• Presenting weekly reports of offers and listing uploaded on regular basis.
• Keeping listing packages/forms & office equipment fully stocked, and performing opening and closing procedures.
• Assisting with Sales representatives & other staff as required.
• Being able to reply to applicant’s emails, screening replies, and schedule interviews by senior HR Staff.
• Posting Job Ads on general career websites
• Organizing applicant data for hiring managers.
• Communicating with the supervisor regarding job postings, applicants, and interviews on a weekly basis.
• Performing daily by answering all questions or concerns through email or social media.
• Provide excellent customer service to address customers inquires and concerns regarding their product and service offerings ensuring a good conversion rate from enquiries to customers
• Handle incoming telephone calls including product and service inquiries and complete third-party reports in detail, update files with relevant information
• Preparing sales and service reports, handle client service inquiries, attend off site meetings when needed, assist other assistants when needed, plan company events
• Providing HR administrative support to draft up various types of letters upon request, update personnel information on company HRIS, manage employees’ system access, maintained the employee’s personnel file, and conducted exit interviews
• Gathering and provide data and analysis to support project initiatives, and deliver feedback to the management team in a timely manner
• Providing support to various HR projects, including Take Our Kids to Work Day, wellness events, Employee Family Assistance Program events, and HR sponsored events
• Supporting and assisting with leave management files (bereavement, maternity etc.)
• Investigating and analyzing discrepancies found in personnel and payroll records – QuickBooks & Focus – identify and follow up on root causes and trends.
• Delivering expert client service by addressing HR inquires/ER issues in a diplomatic manner, and providing consultation related to the company’s policy, procedures, and programs
• Maintaining employee personnel files, including scanning, filing, and archiving in accordance with the record retention schedule.
• Accounts Receivable: Prepared client invoices and mailed/emailed to clients and deposited cheques; Accounts Payable: Approved and forwarded all invoices for payment
• Managing and prioritizing high volumes of HR transactions for new hires, employee transfers, leaves of absences including STD/LTD, retirements, and terminations; supported multiple and diverse business lines under Shared Services
• Supporting recruitment and talent management initiatives organization wide like registering in-person, facilitating preemployment tests, sourcing and screening candidates and fullrange on boarding utilizing the HRIS system Direct Office.
• Coordinating between recruiters and managers to provide support in the company’s recruitment and selection initiatives, and to successfully onboard new hires managed background check documents, prepared employment contracts, sent out new
hire packages, facilitated phone and group orientations, and coordinated all new hire activities
• Participating in employee onboarding activities such as: accurate review of government documents i.e. IRCC documents, SIN, Official Photo ID, coordination of first day activities, introductions, pictures and security badges
• Collaborating with core functional areas and payroll team to support multiple HR Projects
• Assisting with HR initiatives including benefit program implementation, development & training, engagement, performance management, HRIS projects and communications
• Managing terminations and retirements, benefits administration, payroll review and processing, and provided support during reorganizations
• Mediating efforts with payroll and finance as needed and assisted with issuing vacation pay, ROE, T4’s, employment letters and cheques to employees
• Proposing and establishing an achievable sales goal for the store and encouraged, inspired, and propelled co-workers to work collectively to accomplish it
• Training, supervising, and disciplining all co-workers on procedures and provided ongoing feedback for improvement
• Ensuring that operational and training standards were consistently enforced and executed by co-workers
• Welcoming customers warmly and ensure a high level of cleanliness for heightened experience and offered proactive & personalized customer service by offering menu recommendations
• Maintaining weekly and monthly financial reporting and details on batch closures and end of day earning details
• Participating in regional market research surveys for the most popular flavored beverages and conducted detailed competitive analysis on product prices and tastes
• Ensuring store inventory is managed and refilled on a timely basis
• Recruiting and trained new staff to ensure early and high levels of productivity in operating standards, service, and product knowledge
• Maintaining high level of cleanliness in-store appearance, food safety, merchandise, and equipment
• Ensuring that all restaurant policies are followed during the shift such as cash policies, meal and break policies and food & safety policies.