You must have an employer account and at least one active promoted job posted. If you don't have a listing, create one.
Passionate entrepreneur graduated from University of South Carolina with a Business degree with a Marketing orientation.
● USC Upstate Hall of Fame
● Highest UTR: 13,65
● Named All-decade team for the A-SUN Conference.
● USC Upstate Men’s and Women’s Tennis Team, Assistant Coach, 2013
● #1 singles and doubles, USC Upstate, 2012
● USC Upstate Men’s Tennis Team, Captain 2011 and 2012
● A Sun All-tournament Team, 2012
● Spartan Leadership Award, 2012
● First team A-Sun all-conference 2011 and 2012
● MVP (most valuable player) from the USC Upstate tennis team, 2009, 2011 and 2012
● Second player in school history to get ITA ranking, 2009, 2011 and 2012 (top 100)
● Second-Team All-Conference, 2009 and 2010
● A-Sun Championship (first time in school history), 2010
● Spartan Freshman of the Year, 2009
● Undefeated season (first time in the history), 2009
The user has not yet completed this section
Bachelor degree. Played College tennis for the school with a full scholarship. Recently included in the Hall of fame from the school.
Master in International business.
● Placed nearly 100 student athletes from Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Switzerland, Japan, and Mexico in American universities.
● Weekly chats with clients and coaches to find the best options for both parts.
● Organize and coordinate athletics events to increase brand awareness (conferences, tournaments, etc).
● Manage social media platforms.
● Support Global Recruiting organization managing cross-country projects focused on design and alignment across regions and global integrations.
● Lead projects in Argentina, USA, and Brazil such as BrassRing to SAP integration, business process reviews, and social media.
● Subject matter expert on process design, system integrations, and social media.
● Owner of Bunker Tenis, tenis club located in Chascomús, Argentina.
● Responsible for running events and practices for 150+ tennis players monthly.
● ATP level, top national juniors, adults clinics, summer camps.
● Responsible for coordinating payments to Coaches, organizing schedules, and dealing with contractors.