You must have an employer account and at least one active promoted job posted. If you don't have a listing, create one.
I am a people-centric and pragmatic operations team leader with 6+ years of experience, primarily in customer service operations and technical support. I have broad range of experience across multiple industries including software development (B2B & B2C), financial services, hospitality.
My skill set combines corporate and startup management. I have demonstrated that I can work in a high pressure environment while bringing the best out of the team. My experience has allowed me to build and empower high-performing multicultural teams across Malaysia and the Philippines in a high-growth environment.
I am currently open to opportunities where customer experience and team development can thrive mutually. I am keen to explore and contribute my existing expertise and experience to international companies, working abroad, or remotely.
– Supported the bank’s manger with daily operational functions with my finance and organisational skills.
– Assisted various business groups with documents organisation and corporate communications.
– Supported the senior colleagues and given my language skills and good customer relationship skills, I was given the responsibility for answering and screen important phone calls and responding to emails.
– Provided an elevated customer experience to generate loyal clientele and awarded with the Highest number of Compliment Calls in March 2017.
– Awarded Best CCP (Customer Care Professional) in September 2017 with 100% Excellent & RTF (Customer Satisfaction Score), with 299 seconds of call handling time, and 100% adherence to compliance record.
– Awarded Top 20 CCP in the center for Q3, Q4 2017 & Q1 2018.
– Awarded 3rd place in the center with the highest number of cross selling new credit cards sign up through the phone.
– Developed a reputation as an efficient CCP with highest level of accuracy in after work financial adjustments and 100% adherence to compliance record.
– Appointed to investigate and handle high level customer’s inquiries and complaints. Successfully retained a total of 92% high valued card members on a monthly basis since Jan 2017.
– Awarded “Stage of Pride Q1 2018” as Top 10% company-wide achiever.
– Managed the day to day contact center operations for the reservations team. I had 9 direct reports. My team covered 30 Customer Service Executives (CSE) for 4 Shangri-La Hotel properties in Hong Kong, 2 in Sri Lanka.
– Acted as Duty Manager on shift basis to handle, resolve complaints and escalation with World-Class service.
– Formed a Center level initiative in announcing compliment emails/calls to boost CSE’s morale at work.
– Awarded Best Quality Assurance team in Nov, Dec 2019 and Jan 2020.
– Awarded Highest UPH (Unit per hour) team in Jan and Feb 2020.
Introduced training programs on brand servicing to the CSEs. This has shown great results in LQA (Mystery shopper evaluation) with the scoring of 85% making this one of the highest scoring calls in the group.
– Successfully designed and delivered soft skills courses which increased the center’s customer service QA (Quality Assurance) scores by 10% overall, resulting in one of the highest overall scores in the Center.
– Acted as hiring manager, conducted bi-weekly coaching, performance appraisals, routine quality check (QC) and developing training plans to increase the center’s overall quality and efficiency.
– Initiated projects and market surveys of best in class communications of competitors. Resulting in enhancement to our quality of communications and to counter weakness in English language skills by providing greater range of sustainable tools and templates.
– Main person in charged to form and lead the Beep Delivery (food delivery app) customer service team for both Malaysia & Philippines market from zero.
– Acted as hiring manager for hiring of the customer service team.
– Worked very closely with stakeholders such as product team and developer team to maintain and enhance Beep app user’s experience.
– Worked and cooperated with third party logistics partners such as Lalamove, Mr. Speedy and Goget for process alignment to handle delivery jobs and disputes.
– Acted as the decision maker in drafting and materialising the team’s KPIs and important metrics such as CSAT, SLA, QA based on best market practices.
– Acted as main person in charged to introduce and align new internal and external process alignment such as dispute of missing or damaged item disputes for Beep app users.
– Conducted training and created training materials for new hires as part of onboarding and cross training employee from another department.
– Acted as the point of contact to manage the front-liners and customers for any form of uncontrollable and unforeseen crisis such as handling late order delivery during bad weather condition.
– Currently leading tier 1 technical support team that support software and hardware trouble-shooting for both Malaysia & Philippines market. Acting as hiring manager for the customer care department.
– Acting as manager on duty to resolve high level customers escalations or disputes.
– Arrange and coordinate the team’s daily, weekly and monthly schedule to make sure all tasks are distributed at the center meeting targeted service level.
– Goes the extra mile for high value merchants for onsite visits to resolve technical issues and as part of damage control.
– Does coaching and performance review for each team member on a monthly basis.
– Acting as the point of contact to manage the front-liners and customers for any form of unforeseen crisis such as unscheduled global system outage.
– Consistently working closely with stakeholders such as product team and developer team to ensure all internal and external processes are aligned for every software version update and releases.
– Managed to groom a team member to a star player in the company and have been promoted to tier 2 technical support specialist.
– Achieved highest performing team in KPI from March 2022 to October 2022 with the highest average CSAT rating at 93%, and QA score at 92%.
– Acted as one of the key person in charge in the forming of a new inbound voice team, by building processes, QA, and call flow.
– Acted as mentor, go-to-person for newly joined team leaders, and performed knowledge transfer and coaching as part of onboarding process.