You must have an employer account and at least one active promoted job posted. If you don't have a listing, create one.
20 years of experience in sales, marketing, coaching, and leadership. Visionary change agent with a consistent record of expanding business on untapped market opportunities.
Passionate about the various sports/exercises that are footwork based and developed through proper training. Jumping rope, speed/agility drills, plyometric training, and teaching quick controlled movement is where I excel.
• Speed and Agility Coach focused on plyometrics and sport functional movement. Educating athletic form, stretching, nutrition, hydration, muscle recovery, and controlling inflammation through diet.
• Acquired new clients in AZ, CA, OR.
• NSPA Certification (Speed and Agility Coach)
• Acquiring new business in retail fixtures/digital hardware. Expanded client data base through sales and marketing efforts. Obtained and scheduled meetings for outside travel. Monthly trade show exhibitor.
• Identified new market securing 350 Universities as new business. Sold 200k of a specialized product to Educational Institutions. Accomplished individual and team sales goals 2015 through 2021.
• Managed existing account base of 400 active clients. Prospected and attained new clients through business outreach, lead qualification, tradeshows. Shared knowledge and built consensus with clients to educate on essential fatty acids. Specialized in sports nutrition and working with athletic teams.
• Expanded additional sales 20% by identifying untapped market opportunities, 24% growth in revenue (year 2), 31% growth in revenue (year 3).
• Acquired 7 NCAA Universities and 5 NBA teams.
• B2B wholesale apparel/accessory sales. Managed client base of 300 active accounts. Business outreach, lead qualification, referrals, trade shows. Scheduled and met with clients on sales appointments.
• $6 million in wholesale apparel and accessory sales.
• Met or exceeded sales goals each year. Doubled sales goal in 2nd year ($350,000 goal $780,000 met)