PMP certified senior technology professional with 20+ years’ experience in solutioning and managing IT Projects. Roles including Solutions Architect, Project Management, Application Management, Quality Assurance and Software development. Outstanding analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, communication and technology skills.
Share Data Through the Art of Visualization
Ask Questions to Make Data-Driven Decisions
Data Analysis with R Programming
Prepare Data for Exploration
Process Data from Dirty to Clean
Google Data Analytics Capstone: Complete a Case Study
Foundations: Data, Data, Everywhere
Analyze Data to Answer Questions
• Graduate in Computer Science from NIIT (National Institute of Information Technologies, India) 
• Bachelor of Science in Physics from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India 
StratAgile is a data-driven growth enabler with a global reach in digital marketing, digital platforms, and digital enhancement solutions for business.
• Designed and delivered a .NET core + angular platform for an Mobile Virtual Network Operator
• Setup a Salesforce marketing cloud solution for an EMEA client with 100 countries and 50+languages.
• Delivered a 1000+ pages Drupal 9 website upgrade from Drupal 7 with creative refresh.
• Designed and delivered mobile applications both Native and flutter based for various clients.
Managing enterprise platform projects across marketing automation, web platforms and mobile applications using a cross functional team. A techno-functional leadership role to ensure global deliveries and adoption of cutting-edge technologies for our clients.
Practice lead for the regional projects for various clients on Sales force Marketing Cloud (SFMC). Broad responsibilities include.
Solutioning and selection of technologies
Technology evaluation and adoption
Team management and delivery ownership
Project Optimus was a 100+M project to implement the SAP insurance solution at major Japanese Insurance company.
Successfully managed and delivered the go live for Singapore in two stages with 30 products and the go live for Indonesia with 10 products.
Manage the End-to-End Insurance streams (User Access Management, PD-ORG, DATA Migration, Interfaces, Infrastructure and SAP Workflow).
Manage customer expectation and propose solution and ensure that they are implemented the right way.
Work with overall head of SAP functional and technical Project teams for all day-to-day matters of the project delivery.
Ensure that the project direction is consistent with Implementation methodology
Manage Go-live Preparations, Infrastructure Readiness and Release Management procedures
Define, plan, communicate and monitor adherence to SAP quality standards and documentation templates that are used in the project
Review and escalate Integration issues
Worked with Mirum Agency as a technology consultant and Project manager. Worked as a consultant project manager handling different clients including Singapore Tourism Board and Gardens by the bay. Delivered Singapore Tourism Board’s website www.yourrsingapore.com with complete revamp and new functionalities. The site is built upon the Adobe cloud technology and AWS. Currently working on revamping the website for Gardens by the bay, Singapore.
I have managed the prime services projects for front, middle, and back office for the APAC region. My duties involved delivering the projects in a timely manner, providing technical solution, engage stakeholders and co-ordinate, mentoring and managing the team efficiently.
• Implemented Cameron FIX engine, an industry leading FIX solution for ASIA FIX capability project.
• Managed and delivered the DMA (Direct Market Access) capability project through the initiation, definition, development, testing and delivery. This was very successful delivery and much appreciated by the business team. Also managed many brokers onboarding for APAC markets.
• Managed and delivered the ASX and Hong Kong clearing membership projects. Worked with Exchange, vendors and various internal teams to deliver the projects on time. Managed the setup and configuration of new servers, Clear Vision (clearing application from SunGard), downstream feeds, settlements, migration from broker etc.
• Handled regular governance calls with global stakeholders to ensure timely status, risks, and issues updates.
• Established an independent team at the new Credit Suisse development and support center in Raleigh, US. Trained the new recruits on the reference data applications and the Credit Suisse core tools.
• Established and documented procedures for handling the critical aspects of the applications during a production incident.
• Prepared training materials for the structured training for the new team members.
• Succeeded in making the team an independent support team by providing classroom training & hands on training.
• Supported and trained the new hires on 10 different reference data applications including many mission critical applications.
• Project-managed releases of applications including planning, coordination, development and testing.