You must have an employer account and at least one active promoted job posted. If you don't have a listing, create one.
I am a full-stack marketer with over 9 years of experience in SaaS (B2B & B2C), FinTech and Telco. Having worked for large enterprises (DAX30) and startups (Y Combinator), I bring a vast spectrum of hands-on marketing experience and team management with me.
As a passion project, I’m an author of the Feline Heaven newsletter on Substack.
– Grew social media community to over 200k users across all channels.
– Lead a 360° social media strategy integration across sales, product, customer care, HR and PR departments with a seven people team.
– Collaborated with IT, Legal and VP-Level managers across all departments to build a company-wide crisis management communication program.
– Collaborated with global strategic consultancies (i.e Edelmann Group, Herring Schuppener).
– Steered the company-wide Corporate Ambassador Program development.
– Led video productions and campaigns with a net worth of over €600k.
– Created and executed social media strategies for FinTech, SaaS and Telco brands.
– Performed paid and organic social media optimization.
– Ran external and internal influencer marketing campaigns.
– Produced organic and paid content.
– Built a fully remote marketing team of six people in under three months.
– Launched a new website with 31% bounce and 35% form submission rates.
– Brought inbound marketing leads with a total net worth of over €3 million.
– Drove B2B cost per lead down to €100.
– Led a “one-man show” marketing department with a vast network of agencies and freelancers.
– Developed a B2D content and SEO strategy.
– Together with the dev team, built an in-house “Segment” to track and analyze the entire user journey.
– Ran an extensive experimental Google Ads and Bing Ads program.
– Ran monthly email marketing campaigns with a constant surplus of subscribers.