You must have an employer account and at least one active promoted job posted. If you don't have a listing, create one.
Specializing in generating new business and developing client relationships. Driven to exceed sales goals by providing a solution-oriented approach to each and every customer.
– Dean’s Honour List (2x)
– Marketing Research Methods (A)
– Business Analytics (A)
– Marketing Communications (A-)
– Effectively navigated through the queue of prospects, managed the pipeline, and drove opportunities to close
– Prospected and campaigned over 1300 leads in a span of 8 months using Salesforce, D&B Hoovers, and LinkedIn
o Worked closely with team lead and supply chain executives to close 7 new accounts under my portfolio
– Engaged with clients across all communication channels (e.g. Inbound and Outbound phone, email, chat, etc.)
– Generated over $350,000 USD in revenue with a GP margin of 10% through Q3 of 2022
– Created a sales performance tracker that monitored prospects, potential customers, and current client base.
– Developed and implemented specific customer account and opportunity plans supporting company goals and quota objectives.
– Personally created, edited, and scheduled content on Tudu’s official Instagram and LinkedIn page
– Reached over 43,000 accounts, generated over 27,000 impressions and ultimately increased follower growth by over 60% over a 4-month period
– Collaborated with the development team to create mock-ups and changes on Tudu’s website, including revision of CTA’s, value propositions, and Navigation Bar
– Implemented influencer campaigns and developed relationships with micro-influencers in Toronto to maximize traffic growth on Tudu and increase social branding
– Successfully onboarded over 30 influencers in a span of four weeks & increased the rate of acquisition through social channels to 27%
– Tracked the growth and activity of Tudu users through the use of Google Analytics, Heat Maps, and Social Blade.