You must have an employer account and at least one active promoted job posted. If you don't have a listing, create one.
My name is Tishant and I’ve been serving the Digital Marketing industry for more than 12 years and have worked on a number of successful projects from all across the Globe.
My aim is to set up thoughtful, efficient, and profitable Digital Marketing Campaigns using the most recent ethical technologies. I can assist in a wide range of campaigns with a strong focus on supporting website analysis/optimization, content optimization, website audits, and examining core digital marketing strategies. I use to listen carefully and measure diligently.
– Google certification, exceptional communication, and writing skills
– Commercial awareness of the latest trends and updates
– Exposure to HTML5, CSS3, and WordPress, Landing page optimization.
– Experience in devising and implementing digital marketing strategies
– Proven experience in marketing specialist or similar role
– Thorough understanding of marketing elements and market research methods
– Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
– Solid knowledge of core digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Search Console, Google Adwords)
– Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
– Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns
– outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
– Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
– Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
– Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
– Blog managementwriting
– Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
I am not limited to the above skill set but I’ll come up with the best and most profitable action plan after carefully reviewing your website and requirements. So, let’s get in the conversation and get things going.
The user has not yet completed this section