You must have an employer account and at least one active promoted job posted. If you don't have a listing, create one.
Outgoing and friendly student currently completing bachelor’s degree. Able to work hard and take advice and suggestions without allowing it to discourage or hinder performance. Dedicated and reliable with the ability to collaborate with all levels of management Fluency. in Spanish and English.
• Offered the best possible situation while being understanding, mindful and aware of my surroundings, especially the pacing of the restaurant.
• Greeted, engaged, assisted and provided guests with menus.
• Provided great customer service and help around the establishment.
• Interacted with students and helped them move forward and improve by suggesting changes or additions to their drafts.
• Guided students through their respective writing process and offering feedback.
• Facilitated daily classes by participating in small group instruction with students.
• Answered the phone and directed clients to the appropriate staff.
• Kept front desk area clean and presentable.
• Answered general questions.
Assisted attorney’s and firm staff with the entire settling process of litigation.
• Reviewed, prepared and forwarded closing documents.
• Contacted and assisted clients with any questions they may have regarding the process.
• Interacted with customers on the phone and in-person to facilitate sale negotiations.
• Filed, organized and categorized documents including bills, contracts and sales records.
• Translated negotiations and documents as needed by owner and client.