You must have an employer account and at least one active promoted job posted. If you don't have a listing, create one.
I’m a Lead Product Manager with more than 10 years of experience in different industries like E-Commerce, Fintechs, Banks, Insurance, and Real State evaluation.
I have experience with the product life cycle (discovery and delivery), agile methodologies, and data analysis. I am a collaborative professional who seeks to create innovative products, focused on bringing together the viability, feasibility, and usability discussions to create value for the business and the customers.
In this position, I was able to start and grow the Product Payments and Fraud tribe. We started from scratch and got to 24 people split into 4 squads with different expertise such as Product Managers (Data, Technical, and Business PMs), QAs, and Product Designers. My main responsibilities include:
* Cross-functional Team Leadership, mentoring the product team (working on the Individual Development Plan (IDP), 1:1s, and supporting daily activities and new launches).
* Create and manage Product Roadmaps, Business Requirement Documents (BRD), and Product Requirement Documents (PRD).
* Conduct user research, market research, prototyping, and A/B tests.
* Lead and support data analysis, KPIs, and Business Analysis to make better product decisions.
* Drove a strong relationship and collaboration with stakeholders, internal teams (finance, marketing, sales, compliance, customer experience), and clients (buyers and sellers).
* Launch new products from 0 to launch and work on continuous improvements.
Some achievements during this period:
• Launched the new PIX product, from 0 to 1, which reduces cost processing by 93% for local purchases.
• Provide support/launch of new products and features in LATAM countries.
• Develop and support new integration from different partnerships to act like Sub-acquirer and Payment Institution.
• Reduce cost processing by approximately 60% from local purchases using Boleto payment method.
• Average savings of 1.2M USD during 2022 in anticipation cost for local sellers.
• I was responsible for supporting the product team in their daily activities as discovery, product cycle definition, clients and stakeholders communication, and maintenance of the product’s life cycle.
• I was also responsible for building a collaborative environment, helping the team with their metrics by providing constructive feedbacks, 1:1 meetings, following their individual development plan, and supporting them on conflicts, always providing the needed tools so they can develop their soft and hard skills.
• At Corelogic, I was part of the Innovation Lab – FNC Brazil team and B3 partnership. We provided our real state analysis platform and improved it to fit the Brazilian market. My responsibilities were to analyze technical requirements, create and maintain the Product Backlog and participate actively from all Scrum ceremonies, analyze and solve incidents, perform smoke and integrations tests, translate and create functional documents, and provide roadmaps and updates to the stakeholders
• At ITG, I was part of the consultant and deploy the team. My responsibilities were to analyze and manage requirements, create deployment roadmap, manage incidents, create and translate functional documentation.
• At Opus I worked as JAVA developer (Eclipse framework) as part of the banking internal automation module, using Scrum agile methodology.