A highly motivated individual with a strong desire to provide impact to people. She has been well equipped with communication, problem-solving, analytical, and creativity skills throughout her experiences as a Digital Marketer at HashMicro and organizational activities at AIESEC in Bandung as an External Affairs Team Leader. As a person who is eager to learn new things, Clarissa is also equipped with knowledge in campaign management, copywriting, and other marketing strategies through Growth Marketing Intern at Tokopedia.
The user has not yet completed this section
– Analyzed, developed, and optimized the lifecycle, retention, and penetration marketing strategies of the merchant.
– Assisted in campaign management for all Tokopedia Business Units by utilizing a variety of internal marketing channels such as push notification, notification center, email, and in-app to ensure that all campaigns are well coordinated and efficiently executed.
– Actively tracked and evaluated campaign performance using a variety of analytics, marketing, and growth strategies.
– Produced reports and/or other documentation required to provide actionable findings on the channel(s) and campaign(s) tactics employed.
– Worked with the team to create cutting-edge and profitable digital channel optimization strategies.
– Utilized daily dashboard to track and monitor cost per acquisition (CPA), quality score, and lead volume across performance channels.
– Selected to handle Managing Partner Project by researching, arranging, and leading meetings with 81 new prospects from national and international companies for benchmarking and successfully collaborated with 3 companies.
– Analyzed market competitors, online user behavior, funnel conversion data, customer journey, and developed insights into actionable items that align with business objectives.
– Managed end-to-end (planning, analyzing, executing, and reporting) from tracking set up on all paid digital marketing (Display & SEM) and continually develop insights to improve the quality of leads.