A payments and reconciliation professional with over 6 years of experience in operational accounting, payments and treasury functions, VAT and Intrastat declarations.
Main subjects that I’ve covered during my 4-year education:
-Micro and Macro economics
-Strategic Business Planning
-Reviewing and making a compliance check of invoices.
– Coding the invoices correctly in JDE.
– Make daily and monthly reports in Excel.
– Contact suppliers for the incompliant invoices.
– Contact and advise AP team for a compliance check of invoices that are still not logged in the
– Review vouchers in the VAT QUEUE and advise if they are compliant and should be logged in the reports or not.
-Prepare, check and consolidate VAT Returns and Intrastat reports
-Communicate on a weekly basis with VAT managers in different countries, Business units and other Tax personnel
-Assist in ad-hoc requests as necessary
-Performing all assigned journal entries in line with expected accuracy, quality and timelines.
-Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations of all accounts I am responsible for
-Working closely and providing guidance and support to the other finance departments
– Processing timely and error free payments to merchants
– Reconciling payables to merchants using internal billing systems
– Handling payment and reconciliation related issues
– Ensuring adequate intraday liquidity per bank
– Issuing merchant reports when relevant/required
– Preparing and distributing of merchant’s billing statements
– Manage the delivery of Cash Management Services under scope/ responsibility:
-Preparation and processing payments: wire, cheques, intercompany, offsetting, and
– Preparation and analysis of bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
– Intercompany current accounts reconciliations
– Treasury positions intercompany loans reconciliation
– Interface management: cash management system (KTP) versus ERP system (JDE)
– Daily capturing and processing of bank statements for entities under responsibility
– Capturing of all journals related to the various cash books accounts.
– Liaising with banks on all administrative matters e g. new users, limits etc
– Respect closing deadlines and quality level
– Deliver to agreed SLA’s regarding time and accuracy
– Implement appropriately Cash Management policies and procedures
Monitoring and processing all customer-related cash-flows. Issuing debit cards depending on the card tiers the company offers. Additional ad-hoc tasks related to internal communication with various departments and customers through a ticketing system.
– Operational accounting functions
-Creating invoices based on customer activities
-Make online payments through Paypal and MoneyCorp
-Collection process of overdue invoices