– Developed skills in remote pair programming using Github, industry-standard git-flow, and daily standups to communicate and collaborate with international remote developers
I am equipped with the following areas:
– Cloud Fundamentals
– Containerization with Docker, Orchestration with Kubernetes, Microservices, CI/CD
– Applying best practices for building REST API with Serverless Framework
– Authentication with AWS IAM Services
– API Gateway & OAuth0 Authentications
– Provisioning and debugging production-ready Full-stack apps on AWS
– Development of a Full-stack Application Development with a Serverless Framework
– Blockchain Cryptography
– Blockchain Storage
– Ethereum Development
– Solidity Core
– Advanced Solidity
– Completed courses related to Power Electronics
– Thoroughly studied the application of power electronics: Electrical Drives
– Performed laboratory exercises associated with the major courses on power electronics and electrical drives
– Used DSP processor for control of power electronic switches
– Completed Masters’s research and the resulting paper is published here: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7755008
– Fundamental of Programming
– Numerical Programming
– Electronics and Electrical Design
★ Each semester, in this institution I managed and delivered courses to undergraduate students.
★ Supervised students in mini-, community, and final projects.
★ Mentored the final-year undergraduate students during their stay in the industries.
★ Regularly designed and prepared courses and course materials for my students based on the academic curriculum of the institution
★ Supervised and mentored students during their project work. My mentees were the top scores in their projects.
★ Delivered cookstoves to local low-income communities using the grant received from my institutions with my colleagues
★ And worked as a chairholder of the electrical power stream for 3+ years therefore I managed different activities and presentations.
★ Served as a technical committee member for all purchases on campus. for more than 1 year.
★ Project Title —The BookStore app- for all users who love reading
– Built with React and Redux, styled components, CSS3
★ Project Title —The “MathMagician” – a single-page app for all fans of mathematics
★ Project Title — The Logistics Ruby on Rails App: manages the company’s tool reservations and consumable withdrawal processes.
– Built with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, SASS, Bootstrap, Hotwire