I am a Software Developer with a strong proficiency in C# .Net and Java. My experience includes working with core principles and UI/UX design patterns and libraries to build complex software solutions while considering various compatibility requirements, development processes, and troubleshooting techniques necessary for implementing client requirements.
– Thesis title: “Contextual Semantic Analysis with Transfer Learning for the Urdu Language”
– CGPA 3.43 / 4.00 (Aggregate Weightage %: 82.45%)
– Participated in the Student Startup Business Program
– Led development of Windows and Android client apps for ‘nylytics’ a Network Testing, Cloud Native, and Real-time Analytics solution from inception to launch. https://www.nylytics.com/
– Utilized WebRTC, AWS services (S3, Cognito), Bluetooth, BluetoothLE, and ADB to develop modules for ‘nylytics’.
– Managed the project using Git for version control and collaboration.
– Kept up-to-date with the latest technologies to enhance the performance, security, and user experience of the ‘nylytics’ client apps.
– Managed a team of four software engineers, overseeing their tasks and monitoring their performance, while fostering a collaborative and productive team culture.
– Conducted daily Scrum standup meetings to ensure efficient progress tracking and timely issue resolution.
– Worked as a freelance Android, Java and C# .NET developer on Fiverr, specializing in Bluetooth and BluetoothLE technology.
– Maintained a high level of professionalism, consistently meeting project deadlines and providing excellent customer service to clients.
– Configured server machines using Windows-Server OS for various roles such as DHCP, DNS, etc.
– Acquired hands-on experience with networking hardware equipment and learned basic technical networking operations such as optical fiber splicing.