Hey there, I’m Will!
A well experienced Business Administrative professional in various areas such as Customer Experience, Finance Controlling (Accounts Payable, Receivable, Reconciliation, Forecast and P&L), Team training, and most of all People Management.
Consolidated experience as a manager in administrative and financial roles, as well as specific knowledge on banking and investments. Professional experiences abroad (Qatar and New Zealand) in managerial positions linking to the skills mentioned above. Nowadays focusing on Project Management, Product Development and Innovation throughout my MBA on the Operation side of companies, thinking Agile and Cost effective strategies.
– Sales Admin for mobile devices and cellphone plans;
– Staff training, grading and role play with the team regarding new technologies in Mobile and Customer Success
– Client Centric
– Sales target accomplished every month
– Microsoft Office and Protheus.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, as I was responsible for the Daily Operation alongside the team, that could variate from 10 to 17 staff a day, alongside of:
– Staff assignment, Team schedules, Purchasing orders approval and budgeting, tracking and auditing received materials and orders;
– Staff training, Guest satisfaction management, smart controlling spreadsheets (inventory, staffing, tips, housing, etc.)
– Relationship with Kempinski Hotel internal departments and external stakeholders (vendors, clients, and international personnel);
Development of excellent administrative skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office/Google Workspace, Micros Fidelio, and Materials Control Center.
This position was based in Qatar.
This role lead me to get to know the whole university as being able to participate in different projects, mainly as:
– Project Revenue Management Office – dealing with all entries at the Main University account, allocating the payments accordingly; Receipting following the country rules of GST; Cash dealing and banking system for outlets within the University Campus;
– Project University College – Administration in general; Supply orders; financial entries; Guests booking and in-house guests management, Implementation of webversion StaRez (Saas);
– Project Arana College – Structuring and organizing the Debit Collection process in one of the units, reducing the overdue payments in 30%.
Skills on systems Finance 1, Starez client and Web version.
This role was based in New Zealand.
Directly responsible for Finance, Admin and HR, reporting directly to CEO’s.
As per Finance and Admin:
– Payables and Receivables Consolidation and report
– P&L and Forecast Management
– Chart of Accounts and General Ledger
– Tax and External Accounting management
– Client escalation/crisis management
– Overdue payments collection
– Legal support to Commercial Team
– Project profitability and assurance
As per HR, I was acting as BP, managing strategically two analysts on the following:
– Tech Recruitment
– CRM Implementation
– OKRs and KPIs
– Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits management
– Feedbacks and team performance reporting
– Team Training and Development Strategies