As a recent Computer Science graduate with a passion for music, I am seeking a dynamic career opportunity that merges my technical skills and artistic talent. Throughout my academic and internship experiences, I have demonstrated a relentless drive to experiment with software applications and push boundaries to create innovative solutions that bridge the gap between music and technology. As a first-generation college graduate, I am determined to leverage my resourcefulness, strong work ethic, and self-motivation to make a meaningful impact on an organization, while continuing to develop my technical abilities and contribute to the growth of the company. With my unique blend of musical and technological capabilities, I am confident that I will be a valuable asset to any team and contribute to the success of the organization.
– Dean’s List Spring 2020
– Dean’s List Spring 2021
– Dean’s List Fall 2021
– Dean’s List Spring 2023
– 3.35 GPA
– Cum Laude graduate
– Relevant Coursework: OOP, Data Structures & Algorithms, Software Engineering, Discrete Math I & II, Databases, Intro to OS, Web programming I & II, Systems programming
– Other Projects: Online Compiler using React.js and RapidAPI
Extracurricular Activities: Varsity Football, Wind Ensemble, Concert Band, and Jazz Band
– Completed projects efficiently and with high quality, and consistently met deadlines.
– Developed an understanding of Wordpress and used it to add functionality to websites.
– Fully implemented a radio station to the company’s website.
– Utilized Plug-ins to add more interactive functionality to the website.
– Demonstrated strong attention to detail by precisely identifying equipment needed, materials required and sequences to correctly complete assignments.
– Helped new employees understand the different software and hardware they needed to work efficiently.
– Troubleshooted a plethora of different technological issues that occurred for all employees onsite and offsite.