I am a dedicated and results-driven Salesforce Administrator with a passion for optimising business processes and driving growth through the power of Salesforce. With a background in Engineering and a keen understanding of business operations, I bring a unique blend of technical expertise and strategic thinking.
My journey in the world of Salesforce began with a deep fascination for how this platform can revolutionise businesses. Over the years, I have honed my skills, staying at the forefront of Salesforce innovations and best practices. My commitment to excellence has allowed me to successfully design, implement, and manage Salesforce solutions that have transformed organisations of all sizes.
Responsible for the following;
• Manage Salesforce application user profiles, roles, permissions, validation rules.
• Develop workflow rules, formula fields and email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
• Design, develop and deploy page layouts, components, custom apps, objects and custom tabs to reach the needs of the
organisation and provide Salesforce support related to third-party integrated apps.
• Design and maintain operational processes related to day-to-day internal client support.
• Facilitate meetings with peers and management to translate and simplify requirements various reports (summary reports,
matrix reports, pie charts and dashboards) and report folders to assist managers to better utilise Salesforce.
• Participate in the design and requirements for new products and new processes as well as support them from a
maintenance perspective upon release.
• Create and train users, public groups and implement role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide
shared access among different users.
Responsible for the following;
• Responsible for day-to-day Salesforce administration, including but not limited to, maintenance of users, custom fields,
data flow management, and the development of reports and dashboards.
• Provided end-user support for internal case management and case triage.
• Developed and implemented efficient monitoring and evaluation data collection and management systems for various
stages of project work plan which contributed to 100% recovery success.
• Created various reports (summary, matrix and joined reports, and created dashboards) and report types to assist managers
to better utilise and make sense of their data on Salesforce.
• Conducted trainings and developed resources for on-going support and promotion of best practices.
• Executed scheduled monitoring activities and ensured proper checks to promote data quality and system processes aligned with user workflows.
• Assisted in testing and maintaining third-party tools and integrations and developed M&E work plan.
• Conducted interviews with end-users to understand and identify areas for system improvements, as well as, areas where
documentation or training can be improved.
• Assisted in coordinating project planning and prioritisation, increasing transparencies and communication.