Over six years of professional experience as a Senior Photo Retoucher for an e-commerce flash sale site where i was:
• Image Retoucher & Digital Asset Manager in the creative production department for e-commerce marketing. Utilizing Adobe programs to edit, sort, & batch process over 800 images per day for a wide variety of product & lifestyle photography from in-house & external sources.
• Selecting & cutting out products and placing in a natural environment to create a cover image for a sale. (Generate traffic w/ compelling photoshop compositions using various blending techniques)
• Quality assurance for each image received (Color correction, color alteration, mark-up, lighting, white balance, spot-healing, dust/scratches, blemishes, etc.)
• Work closely with photographers, assisting in shoots, compositing/editing their photography.
• Shooting high quality product photography & lifestyles using a Mark IV camera w/ diffused & bounced lighting w/ gels.
• Consistent asset creation for other departments such as graphic design, UI/UX, merchandising, and marketing.