As a graduate research assistant at the University of New Hampshire, I worked on a data-driven project that involved data management and statistical learning. I applied my technical skills and academic knowledge in engineering, statistics, and machine learning to deliver high-quality results and insights.
I am passionate about connecting the dots across disciplines, teams, and industries, and communicating complex ideas to non-technical stakeholders. I have demonstrated my leadership and problem-solving abilities in various roles, such as an editor, a content development associate, and a general secretary of a student club. I am proficient in R, Excel, SQL, and Python, and knowledgeable in AI and growth.
* Developed a comprehensive survey for an engineering education project funded by NH Biomade to assess thriving in undergraduate students
* Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills in administrating the survey to a diverse group of engineering students across multiple universities in the US
* Participated in the design and refinement of the survey, employing advanced statistical techniques such as factor analysis using R to ensure the validity and reliability of the instrument
* Reviewed and edited a diverse range of articles written for university students, ensuring clarity, coherence, and adherence to the designated style guide
* Co-led the development and refinement of editorial guidelines and standards, contributing to the enhancement of the editing services at the Knowledge base team
* Collaborated with the content development team to create engaging and interactive educational content for Byju’s – The learning app, catering to the needs of young learners
* Developed high-quality multimedia content, including lesson plans, educational videos, and interactive quizzes fostering an immersive and effective learning experience for app users