Results-driven Software Engineer with a decade of IT expertise, specialising in commercial iOS Development for 6 years and 3 years as a startup founder. My commitment lies in bridging tech and non-tech realms, making complex concepts accessible and crafting captivating user experiences. I thrive on solving intricate challenges and consistently pushes the boundaries of technology. Seeking exciting new projects in iOS, Web3 and AI.
• Contributed to the implementation of MVVM and Coordinator patterns, enhancing code stability and future scalability.
• Extended the Chat section, adding features like editing, multiple selection, forwarding, media sharing and others.
• Integrated Dynamic Linking to amplify mobile user experience and increase ad campaign efficiency.
• Pioneered Haptic Feedback implementation, leading to a 50% increase in user retention.
• Successfully transitioned the outdated code for iOS apps from Objective-C to Swift.
• Proficiently handled unstructured backend data, meticulously breaking it down and assembling the pieces for a polished in-app presentation.
• Improved performance by 90% and ease of maintenance.
• Implemented new features and functionality for Windeln/Bebitus mobile apps.
• Contributed to delivering an iOS app at Etihad Airways, gaining hands-on experience with Objective-C and testing.
• Took part in ideation, planning and early development of the Endava Events, an internal app for seamless event management.
• Formed and led a winning team of 5 in an internal hackathon.
• Conducted a crash course on Rich Notifications for 10 iOS devs.
• Delivered 7 speeches at the corporate Toast Masters Club to refine my public speaking skills.
Orchestrated the development and distribution of PhotoRef app.
Exclusive, experimental and pre-release features
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: