Welcome, I’m Clay – and no, my name is not short for anything!
As a seasoned Leading Creative and UX Designer with over a decade of experience in Visual Design, I have a knack for transforming any canvas into a work of art. My passion lies in problem-solving and inspiring others with innovative ideas that challenge the status quo.
I’m on a mission to revolutionize the design industry by promoting access to quality, ethical, and honest design for everyone. With a background in Graphic Design and Photography, I bring a unique blend of skills and creativity to the table.
Let’s work together to create something beautiful and meaningful that makes a positive impact on the world.
• Lead end-to-end design process to create visually stunning and intuitive website
• Conduct comprehensive user research to drive user-centric design solutions.
• Collaborat in monthly design sprints, contributing to ideation, prototyping, and
iteration phases of projects.
• Lead production design teams for award-winning short films and magazines.
• Work as an in-house designer for both small and global brands.
• Photography and Visual Design featured in numerous magazines and
• Designed, updated, and maintained award-winning websites and the world’s
largest sexual health platform.
• Create design guides and styles to be implemented across Getmegiddy.com,
Eddiebygiddy.com, Giddyhealth.com, and mobile.
• Designed and presented wireframes during design sync meetings with internal
teams and stakeholders.
• Delivered final wireframes to development team along with supporting
annotations and previous mock-ups.
• Worked closely with marketing, editorial, copy, and video teams to create
flawless end-user experiences.
• Delegated tasks and projects through planning and executing timelines.
• Secured a $1,000,000 contract through development of the Eddie ED device and
• Led my team through a total brand revamp to create a more cohesive collection
of brands under Giddy via Collecting assets, revamping design styles, and
• Led all design projects for web, app, print, and social media.
• Introduced UX expertise, systems, techniques, and tools to the organization.
• Helped create and lead the website and mobile application divisions to increase
scope and margins of the organization.
• Delegated tasks on app roll-out, email campaigns, and social media posts.
• Led internal brand redesign and helped with business development initiatives.
• Organized agendas and materials to present to team, potential clients, and
• Created fonts, logos, design systems, and developed brands, and client
proposals for dozens of brands.
• Led design meetings with clients and maintained brand standards throughout
• Maintained website and social media channels continuously improving designs
using UX practices and methodologies.
• Spearheaded the training and establishment of the new Austin office with 6 new
• Brought hundreds of projects from concept all the way to installation.
• Assisted marketing executives for top homebuilders including Ryan Homes,
Taylor Morrison, and Meritage.
• Opened over 800 sales offices, welcome centers, and design centers within 2
• Created branding guidelines and systems for projects alongside interior
274 subscribers are already enjoying exclusive, experimental and pre-release features.
For people just getting started
Everything in Free, and: