Experienced Product Manager with a strong track record in delivering successful SaaS features and enhancements for high-profile clients. Customer-focused and adept at driving effective collaboration and leveraging insights for impactful results. Notable achievements include leading Converged TV planning features for clients like NBCU and Horizon Media, and implementing Revenue-Saving Automation resulting in 30% reduction in overtime man-hours and $100k savings per quarter.
Carried Converged TV planning features and enhancements from conception and design, through to development and launch with multiple iteration cycles, for clients such NBCU and Horizon Media. Researched and developed solutions that exceed client expectations using a customer-focused approach to product development.
– Manage key product enhancements and features across both internal and external development teams to solve
critical user challenges that customers face when using Mediaocean’s Converged TV tech stack.
– Collaborate with cross functional product owners such as Customer Success and Business development to define, design, and implement software features entrenched in real world user feedback.
– Lead in-person and virtual product feedback and training sessions with multi-million-dollar contracted clients such as NBCU and GroupM.
– Develop and own the product roadmap for Converged TV planning, reporting, and forecasting methodologies.
– Lead internal agile teams to collaborate with engineering and UX counterparts to define and execute a crossplatform SAAS strategies.
– Write clear and concise product requirements that define the goals and key elements of each feature that are digestible by UX, engineering, and QA teams.
– Leveraged data driven insights to create roadmaps, prioritize microservices, and influence business development decision making across the organization.
Product owner of revenue saving automation programs for the order entry and fulfilment of video ad serving products. Played a key role in technology integrations, middleware architecture, and process development to better support the multi-million-dollar sales organization within in Spectrum Reach.
– Architected order management automation for all video advertising products which saved overtime man hours by 30% equating to $100k savings per quarter.
– Lead product road map for order management vendors which include Operative and Freewheel ad management technologies.
– Was the subject matter expert on ad buying and enterprise marketing technologies for order management projects.
– Created training documentation and presentations for executive level usage across the organization.
– Vendor management point of contact for capturing corporate product enhancements specifically for FreeWheel and Operative.
– Created a consistent reporting cadence for all Local Acquisition campaigns across multiple vendors.
– Partnered with the call center and data science teams to create a consistent match back process with campaign guiding LTV metrics.
– Partnered with internal Marketing Analytics Technology experts to create an automated process for delivering and receiving data logs and reports in various Allstate owned marketing technology systems.
– Created and trained campaign defining A.I. signals and algorithms using internal call tracking platform.
Coordinated Web Analytics discovery sessions with stakeholders across Enterprise Technology, Product Management, and Marketing. Project managed media tag implementation across internal and external agile environments. Supported Marketing team leads in developing tracking strategies. Partnered with internal subject matter expert on DoubleClick tagging updates and business requirements gathering.
– Created Tealium tag management UDO tracker to QA Wells Fargo data elements.
– Created questioner to better assess analytics capabilities and ease conversations with many audiences.
– Mapped out the Marketing technology stack to help communicate current state of all tools.
Led ad technology, standardization, and automation team for this award-winning digital agency. Primary point of contact for display media operations for clients: Zelle, Canada Goose, Goldman Sachs, Genpact, and Allergen. Internal subject matter expert on operations-related creative development, data and analytics, and media. Managed technology vendor relationships, including acting as primary owner of the DoubleClick relationship. Trained and mentored fifteen staff on ad technology standards and emerging technologies.
– Oversaw the Ad and Marketing Technology piece for the $30 million launch of Marcus by Goldman Sachs
– Introduced first data management workflows and best practices, ensuring accuracy and campaign reporting stability.
– Developed a process that improved digital brand safety by 85%
– Devised and launched a data tracking strategy that raised brand awareness by 40%
– Hand-picked by Managing Director of Data Science to collaborate on future growth opportunities and pitches.
– Operationally assessed and on-boarded key marketing technology vendors: Salesforce, Marketo, and DoubleClick