Highly sought-after business process improvement and reengineering leader who spearheads and successfully delivers large-scale technical projects, solves complex business process challenges, and drives enterprise-wide cost-saving and efficiency initiatives through to completion. Leads large technical and cross-functional teams to consistently streamline and standardize processes, policies, and projects to maximize efficiency and reduce costs. Proven and successful track record in product/project management and leadership roles, specializing in driving business transformations and overseeing multiple, simultaneous system implementations and upgrades.
Excels in building high-performing, global teams and forming trusted-advisor relationships with clients to drive innovation and process improvement. Expertly manages projects and allocates resources masterfully in a fast-paced environment.
A positive, exceptionally loyal leader who adds value by:
• Leading collaborative, cross-functional teams and managing large-scale projects, resulting in increased efficiency and cost savings in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
• Translating complex business requirements into practical technical solutions to bridge the gap between client needs and development requirements.
• Applying proven expertise in process improvement and streamlining, driving successful implementation of critical projects on time and under budget.
• Consistently achieving client satisfaction and driving organizational growth through outstanding leadership and strategic planning.
• Ensuring seamless product delivery and high-quality performance by managing supplier development lifecycles and providing metric reporting and analysis.
Apexanalytix – Provider of supplier management and financial process automation solutions to Fortune 500 clients.
Key Skills: Team Leadership, Cross-Functional Collaboration, Process Improvement, Process Reengineering, Data Management & Analysis, Requirements Gathering & Analysis, Product Strategy, Project Delivery, Software Implementation, Systems Analysis, Strategic Planning, Consulting, Account Management, Marketing, Employee Development, Project Management, Product Management, User Experience, Product Roadmap, Program Management
Director, Development Operations (DevOps)
Concurrently: Interim Project Management Director for several months leading the Senior Project Management Team until permanent Director was hired; Senior Project Manager for many high-priority clients.
Led formidable research and development department of 23 Developers, Product Managers, Senior Technical Writers, and UI/UX Consultants overseeing major, strategic R&D projects for the enhancement of company’s proprietary application as well as other successful software implementation projects. Consistently delivered cutting-edge solutions and drove continuous improvement across teams. Spearheaded end-to-end R&D management, product development, and strategic roadmap planning. Role eliminated during reduction in force.
Led DevOps department of 20, driving supplier development lifecycle, release schedules, and metric reporting. Catalyzed process improvement, managed project requests, and coordinated with cross-functional teams for successful software implementations. Also functioned as Senior Project Manager for high-priority clients.
Managed global supplier portal software implementations for Fortune 500 clients. Earned trust-advisor status with clients by understanding their unique business challenges and identified revenue growth opportunities while optimizing supplier management processes. Collaborated cross-functionally, overseeing end-to-end project delivery.
Select Accomplishments from Above 3 Roles:
• Presented innovative solutions to address complex, non-standard requests from high-priority Fortune 500 clients, resulting in successful project implementation and on average $50K additional revenue for the company in custom product add-ons while creating efficiencies through standardized processes for future clients. Recognition led to promotion to Director by impressed executive leadership.
• Transformed R&D operations by implementing a first-of-its-kind request process, ensuring previously missed milestone dates were met and communication between Consulting and Development teams was vastly improved.
o Introduced an escalation system to eliminate misprioritization, enhancing priority handling.
o Created comprehensive product roadmaps by year, quarter and week, enabling improved work-life balance for developers and creating long-term visibility into product progress for the executive team, marketing, and clients for greater efficiency in product delivery.
o Delivered standardized velocity and product metrics reporting, granting executive leadership visibility into product development progress for greater efficiency in product delivery.
o Accelerated development timelines and improved work-life balance for developers.
• Recognized with an Above and Beyond award for exceptional performance.
• Transforming previously chaotic process, achieved consistent project execution, increased client satisfaction, and secured a promotion with added responsibilities by establishing department’s first-ever standardized project management procedures through development of comprehensive documentation, templates, and training materials for all project phases.
• Achieved a 4-month go-live on a project normally needing 9 months, within budget. Exceptional project management, efficient team coordination, and client consultation earned high satisfaction and recognition from executive leadership.
HealthNet Federal Services (now Centene Corporation) – $59M managed care support contractor for the TRICARE North Region.
Key Skills: Project Management, Business Process Improvement, Cross-Functional Collaboration
Managed cross-functional projects to automate formerly manual processes, developed business and technical specifications, and drove operational efficiency through automation and system enhancements. Role eliminated when government contract ended with the department. Achieved $250K annual savings by automating formerly manual processes.
Verizon Communications Inc. – Global telecom giant with more than 112K+ employees and $136B in revenues.
Key Skills: Team Leadership, Project Management, Business Analysis, Business Process Improvement, Systems Analysis, Finance & Accounting, Test Planning & Execution, Data Management, Lean Six Sigma, Training & Mentoring, Leadership, Team Management, Communication, Collaboration, Strategic Planning, Analytical Skills, Customer Service
Last Promotion Earned: Senior Systems Analyst
Spearheaded large-scale, global vendor portal system implementations. Consolidated complex vendor masters, mapped data elements, and implemented high-level test plans. Drove process improvements, providing expert guidance on system enhancements and delivering exceptional training to cross-functional teams. Conducted PeopleSoft system consolidation using Verizon Lean Six Sigma methodologies. Recipient of multiple awards and accolades, reflecting a dedication to excellence. As credible Principal Data Trustee, ensured security and segregation of duties. Exceptional leadership skills demonstrated during times of crisis, managing teams during Verizon strikes.
• Led the successful multi-year consolidation of 20 financial systems into 5, driving 10s of thousands in cost-savings.
• Spearheaded the implementation of a global vendor portal with a third-party tool, streamlining supplier self-registration and approval workflows, minimizing manual processes, and eliminating potential for fraud.
• Achieved a 75% adoption rate in the initial launch, eliminating manual paper and fax requests while ensuring user enthusiasm through effective change management.
Additional Titles Earned through Progressive Promotions:
Accounts Payable Vendor / Banking Supervisor (2013-2014) | Accounts Payable Audit, Analysis, & Reporting Supervisor (2012-2013) | Accounts Payable Analyst (2007-2021) | Accounts Payable Audit Accountant (2005-2007) | Financial Services Support Coordinator (2005) | Telesales Support Representative (2004-2005) | Financial Services Coordinator (2004) | Senior Financial Services Representative (2002-2004) | Financial Services Representative (2001-2002)