Visionary, results-driven professional that executes organizational goals and business objectives to effectively implement an organizational communication plan, analyzing common behavioral factors and legal environment profiles, as well as developing a framework of analysis for strategic planning in a healthcare organization model.
Masters of Arts in Organizational Change Management
Masters of Arts in Human resource Management with certification in SHRM
Bachelors in Science in Healthcare Administration
Associates Degree in Pharmacy Technology with California state registered pharmacy tech license
• Professional Development and project management background in managing large scale client programs focused on enterprise-wide development, technology, and process improvement across business lines for a large healthcare organization. Serves as national leader for the continuing pharmacy education (CPE) program supporting and serving healthcare across markets and business lines. Operates at an organizational level to manage accreditation providership while demonstrating advancement in healthcare education and training that showcases quality education of programs across business lines. Delivers national change for education to align to business initiatives, in conjunction with mandatory education and education programs. Directs vendor management for CPE program.
• Organizational Development: Organizational development (OD) lead for National Learning and Development department Applies OD and change management strategies in developing business cases to support executive buy-in for the Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) program in providing alignment to a professional development structure that supports national pharmacy across eight markets.
• Change Management: Prosci, ADKAR, Six Sigma Model. Effectively applies change and project management models in implementing systemic change by identifying gaps and finding solutions to enhance performance and process gaps to support national business needs. Directs the analysis of enterprise-wide complex needs in program areas such as new and existing business operating models, innovative approaches to solutions support, market research of emerging or available product functionality and operational readiness assessment.
• Process Mapping: Leader in organizational development with proven job performance to maximize ROI for outpatient pharmacy business initiatives in following various business models to execute business outcomes effectively . Designed operational plans and org structures to improve department functionalities and utilize resources appropriately.
• Performance Improvement: Professionally defines, develops, and evaluates performance metrics to establish project and program performance success in meeting milestones by utilizing organizational change and change management tools.
• Mentoring: Responsible for mentoring and supervising 40 trainers during system go-live trainings and deployment for a 3 year period. Effectively trained and educated contract trainers, pharmacy leaders, managers, project managers, and project teams on several go-live deployments for Kaiser Permanente National Pharmacy. Successfully mentored department project manager in program management of CPE program, accreditation application processes, and management of LMS application.
• Team Leadership: Supervised post go-live trainers during deployment, that led to increased performance outcomes of multiple large complex projects and workflow enhancements. Effectively led migration of in person class trainings to virtual distance learning for Kaiser Permanente National Pharmacy. Team lead in engagement with National Pharmacy teams in providing world class service and improving best outcomes for ONE pharmacy initiatives and improving training curriculum materials to decrease ambiguity.
• Business Integration: Led business integration of pharmacy systems, workflows, and business processes under a ONE Pharmacy initiative enterprise-wide for Kaiser Permanente National Pharmacy.
• Project Management: Lead project consultant to support California pharmacy projects for KP National Pharmacy (2011-2016). Responsible for multiple initiatives to gather and assess information from national clients for training needs and apply instructional design strategies to drive direction of initiatives. Sets strategic direction with clients and vendors for pharmacy systems.
• IT project lifecycle: Participated in system testing and validations to support go-live of multiple outpatient pharmacy system implementations (2011-2016) and EMR (KP HealthConnect) new hire training revamp (2018-2019). Gathered analysis of system issues during deployment of live support (2012- 2016) and collaborated with national outpatient pharmacy operational teams to address criticalness of each ticket opened. 10 years’ experience in IT infrastructure and IT service management.
• Fill prescriptions, mix medications and compounds, stock drugs, Customer service,
• Prescription check-in and pick up procedures, Point of Sale Cashier
• Automation triage and support technician
• Train new Pharm Techs and Pharm Interns
• Labor Management Partnership Representative for KP thru Union Stewardship, Local 324
• Perform daily Return To Stock (RTS) reports and tasks
• One Link recharge and ordering procedures
• Lead Technician responsible for training new pharmacy clerks/technicians
• Fill prescriptions to completion, perform daily Return to Stock reports and tasks
• Expert in Medi-Cal and ADAP billing
• Effectively resolve insurance rejections and billing issues
• Lead Pharmacy Clerk 2001-2003, Trainer for new hire employees
• Customer service, check in and pick up procedures
• Point of Sale Cashier
• Enforce California laws and control med procedures
• Fill unit dose cartridges, prep IV’s, prepare TPN’s, prep unit dose cups
• Hospital rounds, collect orders from nursing stations
• Stock departments with IV fluids
• Replace crash cart log
• Re-stock pharmacy, type med orders
• Open/ close for Brass Plum department
• Customer service, credit card services
• Stock checks, store to store transfers
• Dressing room/ area clean up, gift box packaging