▪ Self-motivated individual with exceptional organization and communication skills.
▪ Proven record of discipline, determination and focus as a dancer for over 15 years, including as a choreographer and dance teacher.
▪ Experience in administration and support.
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Canva, and Qualtrics.
▪ Proficient in iMovie – created a documentary, Defining My Dance, as an independent study.
▪ Bilingual in English/Spanish.
▪ Dance and performance training for dancers ages 8-17 years old
▪ Setting choreography for performances and out of town competitions.
▪ Teach technique classes in several styles of dance.
▪ Designed and handled ordering and distributing merchandise for the dance team.
▪ Organized fundraisers and maintained the budget and handled all finances.
▪ Handled grant applications through the university to sponsor out of state performances.
▪ Responsible for costumes, choreography, technique, and any other artistic elements.
▪ Collaborated with the executive board to have a successful team of 20 members.
▪ Answered incoming calls and relayed messages to appropriate staff.
▪ Performed general clerical duties.
▪ Maintained logs of daily visitor activity.
▪ Served as assistant for children dance classes.
▪ Assist Foundation Marketing Team to launch new Instagram account, @ChiArtsAlumni.
▪ Responsible for social media postings and content management.
▪ Coordinate community engagement on social media with fellow alumni.
▪ Engage with alumni by liking and commenting on posts.
▪ Support marketing team through Excel and Trello.