With eight years of experience in the technology sector, I have specialized in customer technical support for five years and cybersecurity for three years. In addition to my hands-on experience, I have expanded my expertise by completing a certificate in AI Prompt Engineering. I am currently furthering my knowledge by taking a course in AI Business Marketing.
● Identifies network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators with IDS/IPS
● Work with Juniper based VPN networks and Remote Access
● Implement network security best practices and maintain corporate security policies
● Develop & maintain polices for IP Network, Firewall Security, Network management and
● Performs Forensic of digital information and data and gathers and handles the evidence.
● Research and analyze Threat Intelligence data for CSIRT & Incident Response dept.
● Identify solutions to potential network issues, identifying traffic activities and analyzing event logs
● Implemented and managed Identity and Access Management (IAM) for user authentication,
authorization, and access control within alignment with company’s best practice.
• Tracked and resolved customer issues using ServiceNow; handled over 3000 sites.
• Assisted with troubleshooting, including USPS MPOS on Apple devices, Wi-Fi, DNS, assist with software updates and Security Authentication Issues.
• Updated device security with MobileIron; trained in Wireless Tier 2; managed server clusters, failovers, and TCP/IP configurations.
● Proactively solved technical problems; contributed to team goals and continuously improvement initiatives.
• Responded to customer support requests and technical issue resolution through chat and email applications.
• Professionally supported users unlocking and resetting passwords on customer’s account.