Detail-oriented, result driven Business Analyst who is accomplished with three years experience in all aspects of Software Development. Aiming to apply my ample skills and experience in change management and analysis toward the success of your company. Immediate contributor to the sprint team through great time management, organization, and facilitation skills.
earned Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Studies
● Responsible for ordering and keeping up-to-date tracking of inventory and products.
● Created work schedules for staff
● Interacted and collaborated with other companies to help expand business and clientele.
● Management of social media accounts and communications to customers.
● Assist with placing inventory orders
● Worked closely with Product Owner to ensure all epics are aligned with user stories and assigned to sprints for the tech team to pick up as projects are underway.
● Communicated with all team members to ensure all project timelines were met.
● Bridged gap between clients and technical team members needs within the system
● Conducted UAT User acceptance testing with end users, stakeholders and evaluated change
● Facilitated JAD sessions with everyone in the team (Joint Application Development) throughout the project.
● Facilitated monthly meetings with clients and stakeholders for updates.
● Facilitated requirements from line of business by creating user stories and writing detailed acceptance criteria for technical teams.
● Wrote user stories using Gherkin language for efforts geared around integrations and migration efforts.
● Conducted grooming sessions by engaging the technical team to enable strong lines of communication between testing and development team in testing and completing stories.
● Collaborated with Scrum Master to ensure all Scrum-Agile processes are being followed as
expected by the organization throughout the team’s project life cycle.
● Ensured quality delivery of epics through releases while working with the technical team and
● Coordinated Sprint Retrospectives with the product team in reviewing iteration materials,
concerns, and potential areas of improvement.
● Maintained product backlog, partnering with line of business in ensuring specific change
requests were delivered.